TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Delivery Estimator Page - Borked?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by DerekS, May 17, 2018.

1. DerekS

DerekS Member

After I placed my reservation, the “First Production” box was highlighted.

I wasn’t sure if I needed to lock this in, so I clicked the Save button - big mistake. Now it shows me locked into the AWD model.

I’ve tried repeatedly to change it back, every time I select FP it appears to work, then shows AWD when I return to the page.

Anyone else? What can I do here?

I even tried to call Tesla on the phone - like an animal - and was denied as they don’t appear to accept calls.

2. commasign

commasign Tesla Superfan

It’s a known bug in the html code, but it doesn’t prevent you from actually configuring and ordering a first production car now. If and when you’re ready you can click first production and then click “start designing”.

3. DerekS

DerekS Member

Well, I’m nowhere near finalization - my reservation is only a couple days old. I just wanted to make sure I’m not put into a longer/slower queue.

4. commasign

commasign Tesla Superfan

Ah, in that case, you’re ok. The selection on that screen doesn’t affect your place in line.

5. Chris350

Chris350 Member

They are ALL longer/slower queues.... Welcome to the party, pal!