Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Experience - Cherry Hill/Princeton

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am currently set to pick up my MYLR at the Cherry Hill location, closer to where I live. I've been hearing positive delivery experiences about the Princeton location, closer to where I work. I am interested to hear about the delivery experience at Cherry Hill. Did the team take care to review any issues before having you come in to take delivery? Are they good at resolving issues to your satisfaction? Etc. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

I picked up my MYLR in Princeton this February. Tesla texted me the following, and that's exactly how things went:
Delivery Day Instructions:
1. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THE LATEST VERSION OF THE TESLA APP HERE - Download Tesla App . PLEASE HAVE THE TESLA APP DOWNLOADED TO YOUR SMARTPHONE DEVICE BEFORE ARRIVING TO THE FACILITY.
2. When you arrive to the facility, approach your vehicle out in front of the showroom by locating your name plate on the dashboard.
3. Click ACCEPT DELIVERY (you may have to swipe right to complete tasks). Once accepted, your app will refresh (1-2 minutes). Then, click on "Controls" and press the "Unlock" symbol to gain access to your Tesla!
4. Upon entering your vehicle, please locate and sign all delivery documents placed inside a folder.
5. Please return all documents to a Tesla representative at the front of the store.'
6. Return to your vehicle and acclimate yourself with the tutorial videos that will get you all set up! Feel free to drive off when you are comfortable. Thank you!

I found no issues with the car when I arrived, I signed the documents and handed them to someone inside, and drove off.

Reactions: volleygirl02