Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery experience - M3 Missing In Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a dual motor model three which was to be delivered October 6 to the Mount Kisco New York location.

Tesla texted me to say my car could be delivered on September 29. I had a 3 PM appointment today and arrived at 2:45 PM. The dealership was packed with people waiting for cars. After waiting for two hours they told me my car would be ready in a few minutes and we started to go through all the paperwork.

We then went into a long wait for some person to verify the part paperwork which seemed like baloney.

At 5:45 PM after a three hour wait a delivery person came down from upstairs to tell us that they couldn’t find my car.

They explained that my car was supposed of been delivered on September 26 from Baltimore Maryland.

The car was on the transport manifest but I actually never made it to Mount Kisco New York.

My delivery representative was became suspicious as we are filling out the paperwork when I could not connect to the car with the Tesla application.

It turns out the car in Baltimore battery was dead and no one could connect to it.

Why would I want a vehicle that had a dead battery after being transported across the country and couldn’t be driven on To Mount Kisco.

There must be something wrong with this vehicle is battery.

The Mount Kisco delivery person offered a vehicle from Paramus New Jersey and asked if we could return on Sunday to spend another few hours to get the vehicle we told him no.

Tesla has offered to investigate a home delivery which frankly I prefer at this point. I’ve never had a wait such a long period of time for a vehicle and is the first time I’ve ever gone to a dealer in the vehicle that I was promised wasn’t even in the same state

Elon musk Needs to improve the delivery process if they’re going to be successful this is way too painful

I ordered a dual motor model three which was to be delivered October 6 to the Mount Kisco New York location.

Tesla texted me to say my car could be delivered on September 29. I had a 3 PM appointment today and arrived at 2:45 PM. The dealership was packed with people waiting for cars. After waiting for two hours they told me my car would be ready in a few minutes and we started to go through all the paperwork.

We then went into a long wait for some person to verify the part paperwork which seemed like baloney.

At 5:45 PM after a three hour wait a delivery person came down from upstairs to tell us that they couldn’t find my car.

They explained that my car was supposed of been delivered on September 26 from Baltimore Maryland.

The car was on the transport manifest but I actually never made it to Mount Kisco New York.

My delivery representative was became suspicious as we are filling out the paperwork when I could not connect to the car with the Tesla application.

It turns out the car in Baltimore battery was dead and no one could connect to it.

Why would I want a vehicle that had a dead battery after being transported across the country and couldn’t be driven on To Mount Kisco.

There must be something wrong with this vehicle is battery.

The Mount Kisco delivery person offered a vehicle from Paramus New Jersey and asked if we could return on Sunday to spend another few hours to get the vehicle we told him no.

Tesla has offered to investigate a home delivery which frankly I prefer at this point. I’ve never had a wait such a long period of time for a vehicle and is the first time I’ve ever gone to a dealer in the vehicle that I was promised wasn’t even in the same state

Elon musk Needs to improve the delivery process if they’re going to be successful this is way too painful

You are not alone. The same thing happened to me at the Fremont delivery center yesterday. I was set up for a delivery for the 29th for 8 am. The car was supposedly stuck in San Francisco. It made it to the Fremont after 10 hrs of waiting and verifying the location of the car all day, but unfortunately it arrived damaged. There was no match for the car in the area so I had to go home empty handed. This is my second failed delivery.