Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Experiences at the Bellevue, WA store?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. Is it lol exterior panels or interior ones as well? I’ve got door trim that is lifting up slightly and I can’t seem to get it to pop back into the clips or whatever holds it together.

The interior front panel on the a-pillar is not aligned with a noticeable gap between windshield and pillar. Also the rubber seal around the door is bulging out which I believe is going to be just glued back.

Odd. Where at? Some detail shop? My car was not detailed prior to delivery. Either that or my idea of a detail is very different than theirs.

Some warehouse/staging location. Guy at Bellevue told me the only way they could increase delivery capacity at their location was to have all the final inspection and "detailing" done there in Tacoma. One point, they were getting 3-4 trailer full of Model 3s each day just to keep up with deliveries, usually the day before. Bellevue location doesn't have much space for storage.

But yes, definitely not a "detailing" shop... ;)

What is it doing in Tacoma? That seems awfully close for a two day delay lol

I believe Seattle and Bellevue don't have space to hold all the cars, so they keep them in a holding area in Tacoma just before delivery. Sometimes, for whatever reason, it doesn't get into the truck in time. I'm not the first one that this happened based on other posts.

Also, I really doubt that that area is covered. Please give me my car - I have a garage! :)

Edit: Okay, maybe it's a warehouse. Hopefully!

Last edited:
I believe Seattle and Bellevue don't have space to hold all the cars, so they keep them in a holding area in Tacoma just before delivery. Sometimes, for whatever reason, it doesn't get into the truck in time. I'm not the first one that this happened based on other posts.

Also, I really doubt that that area is covered. Please give me my car - I have a garage! :)

Edit: Okay, maybe it's a warehouse. Hopefully!

Yeah a warehouse would be nice lok

After a 4 hour wait we picked our M3 yesterday evening from the Bellevue SC. I have never seen so many people and M3s at that location before. Yes the long wait was frustrating, but the staff (and volunteers) where incredible and somehow after such a long day where still smiling! Our car was also in perfect condition.

My Tesla app actually came to life about 2 hours before signing paperwork, so I was able to find the car parked and check it over. I also waived the walkthrough demo early on so I didn't have to take up the staffs time, and also let them into my dirty little secret... that I've been sat pouring over YouTube videos for months and know this thing inside out already ;)

Reactions: Araman0
After a 4 hour wait we picked our M3 yesterday evening from the Bellevue SC. I have never seen so many people and M3s at that location before. Yes the long wait was frustrating, but the staff (and volunteers) where incredible and somehow after such a long day where still smiling! Our car was also in perfect condition.

My Tesla app actually came to life about 2 hours before signing paperwork, so I was able to find the car parked and check it over. I also waived the walkthrough demo early on so I didn't have to take up the staffs time, and also let them into my dirty little secret... that I've been sat pouring over YouTube videos for months and know this thing inside out already ;)
Congratulations and thank you for making the choice to drive electric! Yesterday I drove a friend to Portland to pick up a S100D. We had a slightly longer 5 hour wait, plus a 4 hr drive each way made for a very long day. There were 100's of people. I'd imagine that Bellevue was similar.