Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Experiences at the Bellevue, WA store?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am picking up my model 3 later this month in Bellevue. How has everyone’s experiences been?!
No complaints with Bellevue service over 3 vehicles since 2012. My first two deliveries were at the mall store location while the third was at the 20th street location.

I'm not saying the cars are perfect, but the delivery and service experience has been great.

No complaints with Bellevue service over 3 vehicles since 2012. My first two deliveries were at the mall store location while the third was at the 20th street location.

I'm not saying the cars are perfect, but the delivery and service experience has been great.

Thanks for the reply. When the cars did have issues, did they resolve them appropriately and in a timely manner? Just hoping not to have a nightmare delivery experience with a poor detail and inspection prior to presenting me with the car.

Thanks for the reply. When the cars did have issues, did they resolve them appropriately and in a timely manner?
Yes.

Services so far have included:
- P85 (custom order new): rear drive unit replaced twice, door handles replaced/upgraded, rotors replaced, TPMS upgraded, body control unit replaced (car wouldn't respond to fob), (by request, noted on account) dash vents not upgraded, some smaller stuff I don't remember
- P85D (inventory new, ~2000 miles): front drive unit and HVIL replaced, HV battery replaced, upgraded P85D to Ludicrous, rotors replaced
- P100D (inventory new, ~2000 miles): rotors replaced, "droopy" driver side rear window fixed

Dang you guys have had a lot of Teslas. Haha. Thanks for the responses!

Everything about pre delivery has seemed so easy so far (haven’t been connected with anyone at Bellevue yet obviously). Would be great if the entire experience is this good.

Picked up last 2 cars in Bellevue (before then they didn't do deliveries there). Serviced all 4 our Teslas in Bellevue SC since 2013. Stellar service every time. While I have some issues with Tesla as a company, Bellevue service has always gone the extra mile and is a big reason why I kept buying more Teslas.

Reactions: ChrisH
Do let us know how it goes! I'm picking my 3D up there in the next couple months, so I'd love to know what to expect/look for...and particularly if you think of anything you wished you'd asked/done after.

My current experience is mixed. In the past they've been great fixing whatever issues my Model S had. Last weekend I'd scheduled my Model 3 (dual motor non-perf) pickup for Wednesday morning. Tuesday afternoon Tesla called and said the car wasn't in yet and moved the appointment to Thursday morning. Wednesday afternoon they called and said the car had arrived but the detail and inspection team needed more time. Since then I've heard nothing. No phone call, no email. I fully understand new cars aren't perfect and the pressure they're under, so I'm trying to be patient. If they found something wrong with my car, I obviously want them to fix it before delivery. A little more communication would be nice though. I'll be calling them Monday morning if I don't hear anything by then.

My current experience is mixed. In the past they've been great fixing whatever issues my Model S had. Last weekend I'd scheduled my Model 3 (dual motor non-perf) pickup for Wednesday morning. Tuesday afternoon Tesla called and said the car wasn't in yet and moved the appointment to Thursday morning. Wednesday afternoon they called and said the car had arrived but the detail and inspection team needed more time. Since then I've heard nothing. No phone call, no email. I fully understand new cars aren't perfect and the pressure they're under, so I'm trying to be patient. If they found something wrong with my car, I obviously want them to fix it before delivery. A little more communication would be nice though. I'll be calling them Monday morning if I don't hear anything by then.

Thanks for posting your experience! I hope you get your car soon!

It took about 3 days after I scheduled my delivery for the VIN to show up on the webpage. Before that, I too had my IDA give it to me via email, but then discovered it was located on the MVPA too.

qjN4wcY.png

It took about 3 days after I scheduled my delivery for the VIN to show up on the webpage. Before that, I too had my IDA give it to me via email, but then discovered it was located on the MVPA too.

qjN4wcY.png

Nice. I haven’t been given my full MVPA yet. Just the short 5 page version with my reservation number on it. I guess I didn’t confirm my delivery date until like Wednesday so hopefully they will send me the full MVPA on Monday or something.

qjN4wcY.png

Interesting. My VIN has now been added to my account but I still have this...(still drafting the contract). Next step in the timeline for me is to approve details and submit payment. Hopefully I can still take delivery if I’m not submitting payment until delivery via personal check!

Attachments

• E5217492-1760-4A52-8FB3-CD7B818F4B21.png
    E5217492-1760-4A52-8FB3-CD7B818F4B21.png
    396.2 KB · Views: 73
Nice. I haven’t been given my full MVPA yet. Just the short 5 page version with my reservation number on it. I guess I didn’t confirm my delivery date until like Wednesday so hopefully they will send me the full MVPA on Monday or something.

Interesting. My VIN has now been added to my account but I still have this...(still drafting the contract). Next step in the timeline for me is to approve details and submit payment. Hopefully I can still take delivery if I’m not submitting payment until delivery via personal check!

Yeah. Most likely it'll updated Monday morning. There was a lag too between when my IDA assigned my delivery date and location and when the MVPA was generated. Maybe a business day or two.

Congratulations, nevertheless!

Yeah. Most likely it'll updated Monday morning. There was a lag too between when my IDA assigned my delivery date and location and when the MVPA was generated. Maybe a business day or two.

Congratulations, nevertheless!

Still don’t have the full MVPA. IDA finally responded today saying my car is still en route to Bellevue and should arrive “in the next day or so”. Not feeling like my Saturday delivery is going to happen :/

Do you know if your car is there at Bellevue and ready to go for Friday?

Still don’t have the full MVPA. IDA finally responded today saying my car is still en route to Bellevue and should arrive “in the next day or so”. Not feeling like my Saturday delivery is going to happen :/

Do you know if your car is there at Bellevue and ready to go for Friday?

Strange. Are you trading in a car? Cash or finance? Wonder if that's holding up your final MVPA.

I haven't pinged or heard from my IDA this week so far so I'm not sure if the car is already at Bellevue or not. Though, the AWD thread had some chatter about some Seattle deliveries being delayed/rescheduled this week due to a logistics issue.

Your appointment for this Saturday still shows up in your account though, right?

Strange. Are you trading in a car? Cash or finance? Wonder if that's holding up your final MVPA.

I haven't pinged or heard from my IDA this week so far so I'm not sure if the car is already at Bellevue or not. Though, the AWD thread had some chatter about some Seattle deliveries being delayed/rescheduled this week due to a logistics issue.

Your appointment for this Saturday still shows up in your account though, right?

Appt still shows up so far yes. Most delays and cancellations are getting notified less than 24 hours in advance of appts though (some cases 30 minutes prior).

I am trading in a car and financing through Tesla. I was given my VIN on August 8th and originally told I could take delivery as early as aug 17th. Then after all the steps were done was told I could take delivery as early as Aug 21st. We agreed on Aug 25th. If Tesla was organized they still would have had my car to Bellevue by 8/21 so they can do the final testing and detail with more than 24 hours to spare. Pretty poor management at this point it seems. Cutting things too close and having to delay.

Still have a slight hope that delivery will be Saturday.

Reactions: Kermee
Just out of curiosity, were the two of you day 1 reservation holders? If not when did you put in your reservations?

Just curious how far into the "line" Tesla is in with their Seattle area deliveries.

I'm very excited for you getting your cars soon!