Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Hell equals poor Customer Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday, in a 15 minute span of time, I had two different friends I referred to Telsa report to me about how they had been given inexcusably poor customer service. Last week both were traveling and had made arrangements to take delivery of their Model 3's in SLC upon their return. Yet they both received notices that since they were unavailable to take immediate delivery their cars were sold to other buyers. That's seriously lame Tesla!

Yesterday, in a 15 minute span of time, I had two different friends I referred to Telsa report to me about how they had been given inexcusably poor customer service. Last week both were traveling and had made arrangements to take delivery of their Model 3's in SLC upon their return. Yet they both received notices that since they were unavailable to take immediate delivery their cars were sold to other buyers. That's seriously lame Tesla!

They can walk into a GM dealership right now and get their ass kissed to buy a Bolt considering sales are down over 40%.

Not excusing Tesla’s behavior but having perspective is important.

They will like their cars once they get it.

Q3 sales are more important than people who take their sweet time until Q4.