Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Hub - needs improvement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I went with an employee to pick up a model 3. I love my Tesla and I have referred many people (3 scheduled for pickup in the next 3 months).

I have been through the delivery process at Fremont 6 times and every time it is an embarrassment. Luckily everyone has been happy with their cars - maybe it helps to start with a poor first impression.

Today the appointment was at 11. We arrived at 11. For the second time in a row (an X and 3) - we were told at check in - "your not on the schedule."

We waited 15 minutes to get help. Then we were told it was getting detailed and it would be another 20 minutes later. At 20 minutes I asked for an update - the rude Tesla employee responded "I dont have an update" WTF?? Go get an update...

I waited 10 more minutes and left. Funny, last night the DS told us not to be late for the 11:00 am pickup window.

I am sure I am part of the super small minority but I like dealing with a car sales guy who needs to earn his commission.

BTW - I think I have worked with a different DS every time because my previous one is no longer a Tesla employee.