Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery in Austin, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of "Snowy" (Model Y LR White/Black, 19", no FSD) earlier today at Austin, TX. Vin was 443XX.

As a first time Tesla owner, I was nervous about fit and finish. However, my wife and I are genuinely happy about the built quality. There were no major issues for us to reject like paint mismatch and egregious misalignments.

SC staff was extremely friendly and gave us a plenty of time to inspect the vehicle. He repeatedly said no one should spend large money without making sure that the product is in good shape.

Only imperfections were: (1) one minor dent in driver side fender. Hardly visible but SC wanted to get it fixed. (2) minor damage to wood trim. (3) minor door trim misalignment to rear passenger side. (4) oily water marks in black trim. I already scheduled the appointment to address above issues per SC recommendation.

I am just satisified and relieved so far that the vehicle drives so amazing and has no issue (crossing my fingers). I have zero regret of leaving behind my BMW 2018 X3.

Good luck with all other peeps waiting for their MY!

Attachments

• 20200926_164626.jpg
    20200926_164626.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 109
  • 20200926_154539.jpg
    20200926_154539.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 81
Took delivery of "Snowy" (Model Y LR White/Black, 19", no FSD) earlier today at Austin, TX. Vin was 443XX.

As a first time Tesla owner, I was nervous about fit and finish. However, my wife and I are genuinely happy about the built quality. There were no major issues for us to reject like paint mismatch and egregious misalignments.

SC staff was extremely friendly and gave us a plenty of time to inspect the vehicle. He repeatedly said no one should spend large money without making sure that the product is in good shape.

Only imperfections were: (1) one minor dent in driver side fender. Hardly visible but SC wanted to get it fixed. (2) minor damage to wood trim. (3) minor door trim misalignment to rear passenger side. (4) oily water marks in black trim. I already scheduled the appointment to address above issues per SC recommendation.

I am just satisified and relieved so far that the vehicle drives so amazing and has no issue (crossing my fingers). I have zero regret of leaving behind my BMW 2018 X3.

Good luck with all other peeps waiting for their MY!
Awesome looking Car ! Enjoy your new ride ..