Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After putting an order, we need to submit the delivery location and the registration information.
I wonder:
- After I submit the delivery location, the system will automatically set the order to home delivery. Is there any way to specify I want to pick it up in an SC?
- Is it possible to change the delivery location after submission? (given that the registration information has not yet been submitted)

Thanks!

Exactly. Question, can we say we wanted it delivered any other SC place except our HOME area??? Example a state with no automobile tax on sale? If I pay cash then get no plates, title, etc. Then title it in Montana. Florida has 6.5% sales tax, trying for 7.5%. thats 5k on price.
I want it delivered in Delaware.

After putting an order, we need to submit the delivery location and the registration information.
I wonder:
- After I submit the delivery location, the system will automatically set the order to home delivery. Is there any way to specify I want to pick it up in an SC?
- Is it possible to change the delivery location after submission? (given that the registration information has not yet been submitted)

Thanks!
You can probably talk to your SA once you get a VIN and they are prepping for said delivery. I'm assuming this is for convenience or tax purposes? Because to even get up to the point where you can schedule delivery, you will need to have documents prepped that will require your address info. Not for delivery but for your documents in general, DMV, etc.

We basically got defaulted to at home delivery, no pick up option at the Fremont facility which is about 12 miles away from our home. Seemingly they were doing a lot of home delivery as the standard method as the crew (2 team members) that delivered our car said their team are doing around 200 cars the day they delivered ours. Each person/duo are delivering around 10-12 cars that day.