Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery mileage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine had 12 miles on collection yesterday. I’ve now done 103 miles (90 miles of which was driving home from Birmingham) and just submitted a service request to fix two paint/trim issues. I’m hoping they fix these with no quibbling about this 100 mile threshold, which no one mentioned to me yesterday.

Mine had 12 miles on collection yesterday. I’ve now done 103 miles (90 miles of which was driving home from Birmingham) and just submitted a service request to fix two paint/trim issues. I’m hoping they fix these with no quibbling about this 100 mile threshold, which no one mentioned to me yesterday.

Shouldn't be a problem, make sure you have the photos to back it up though.

They are classifying it as new, has to be a reject in first 7 days hasn't it!?

Mileage will be too high for them to sell as New, that would be a second-owner on V5 I think?

Rejected for paint issues etc. possibly (but what did the original buyer get?)
Cancelled order
Couldn't take delivery, so re-assigned (to try to shift it and complete sale before quarter end)

So I suppose there are some routes through that which are "not 100% perfect car" and some that are "same as any other handover" ...