Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery @ Mt. Kisco Today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally took delivery of my Y today at Mt. Kisco! They were quite busy - at least 2 Y's were being picked up at the same time as us. Our associate was very nice and assisted us with the few minor issues we spotted with the vehicle: tiny scratch on the hatchback glass, door panel ever so slightly off, small tiny scratch on the interior plastic cover on the lower door frame, and some areas on the left hinge inside the hatch that looked as if the part had been dinged during assembly (can't see it, going to use touch up paint to ensure it doesn't rust). He took photos of them all and sent them to Tesla to help when I schedule service. He also checked to make sure the scratch on the glass wasn't adhesive and tried to clean it a few times.

Overall an excellent experience, short and sweet which is how I prefer things. We stayed a good 45 minutes combing over every inch of the vehicle before we signed the papers and while I expected the worst, it wasn't at all. The detail shop we plan to use found 2-3 more items we missed and we plan to bring these up as well (tiny, tiny ding on the outside of the mirror, larger than should be gap at the top of the hatch, little-to-no gap near the headlights).

I'm so happy with the Y, it drives beautifully and is quite advanced while being unobtrusive at the same time. Thought it'd be difficult adjusting to the midscreen infocenter but it's not, at all. Ride is smooth and quiet (hi NE roads), sound system is FANTASTIC, wireless charging, all the fun things are great. Even played with summon a bit back home.

For those worried about getting botched vehicles at delivery - I wouldn't worry until you actually see the vehicle. It really is beautiful.

MSM/black interior, LR AWD, FSD, 19" wheels, VIN# XXXX59XX

PS: will post pics post-detail/wrap; the wheels look MUCH better in person than I thought, somehow I missed that the rim covers are 2-toned (silver/dark gray) which goes beautifully with the MSM color!

Congrats on your new MY and you did very nice car inspection. Mine was scheduled this coming Tuesday to pick up at mt. Kisco center too hopefully everything is work out fine. Lol

White/black interior, LR AWD, 19" wheels, VIN# 09XX

Stopped by the Milford CT service center - employees were very nice and enthusiastic. Service appt scheduled to review items noticed delivery (minor items). Took the Tesla out on a small road trip today and it handled quite well. Tried a Supercharger for the first time - loved it!!!