To start with, I'd like to say that my wife and I have been S85 owners since 2013. We have a Model 3 pre-order (I waited in line to be one of the first), and were hoping to add a Model X to our family today. That didn't happen. We are at a total dead end and have no idea what else to do outside of taking legal action. Hence this post. About a month ago, I found out I was being transferred out of state (I'd like to leave out personally identifying specifics for now). My transfer is set for the end of March. After doing a little research, I found out that if I took delivery in my current state, I'd not only be charged sales tax in my current state, but then be charged basically the equivalent to standard sales tax as part of registration (basically like a VAT) in my soon to be new state three weeks after delivery. Needless to say, being double charged sales tax was not an option. So upon finding this out, I spoke to my salesperson before the car left the factory (as far as I'm aware). He did a little research and told me we could take delivery in Las Vegas and then would have 30 days to register in our new state. Two days before we were supposed to pick up the car, we find out that's a total lie. Our delivery specialist told us we had two options: take delivery as residents of our current state or we would need to pay to have it shipped to the new state. I should mention, we only found this out after my wife had booked a plane ticket and non-refundable hotel for Vegas as well as planned to have her sister meet her there who was otherwise not going to (for logistics reasons on our end). So, obviously, we're mad, but just trying to be pragmatic and finish the delivery. So we ask, "hey my sister-in-law is going to be with my wife and she's from our new state, can she be on the title and register the car?". We were told "No because she would need to be on the loan due to Tesla financing partners policies, however we might be able to get third party financing that would allow it" (after a lot of back and forth). We fought that for a long time because the interest rate is so much higher by third parties. However the day of the delivery, we finally conceded and found a financier who would do it. That's today. Today my wife walked into the service center, and they wouldn't give her the car. They told her it doesn't matter if it's a third party financier, my sister-in-law would still need to be on the loan. This makes no sense, because to Tesla it's just a check. But by this point, my wife was exhausted and just left. And now we're out a $2500 deposit and no car. We're also out a lot of expenses for the trip and it's going to make our move significantly more complicated (for all kinds of reasons that are probably not worth explaining). I've tried tweeting Elon and @teslamotors to no avail. [email protected] isn't responding and ownership@ is no longer active. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Sorry for the long post, I hate doing it, but have no idea where else to turn. It's kind of unbelievable the service (or lack thereof), we're receiving when trying to by a car that costs well over $100k, especially as existing and future customers. Anyways, thanks so much for reading!