Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery - no show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model X Plaid was supposed to be delivered to my home yesterday but due to an understaffed (and continually problematic dealership), they have not yet delivered the car. I called Tesla corporate last night to check on the status and was told they were bringing it over that evening. However, that did not happen either. I received a text later that evening from what I'm guessing is the delivery location and was basically told that I could pickup the car from the dealership if I needed it sooner than they could deliver it, which may or may not be late today. If I have to pick up the car, I would like to pick it up from a different location.

Is it possible to move the car from one Tesla location to another for delivery?

My Model X Plaid was supposed to be delivered to my home yesterday but due to an understaffed (and continually problematic dealership), they have not yet delivered the car. I called Tesla corporate last night to check on the status and was told they were bringing it over that evening. However, that did not happen either. I received a text later that evening from what I'm guessing is the delivery location and was basically told that I could pickup the car from the dealership if I needed it sooner than they could deliver it, which may or may not be late today. If I have to pick up the car, I would like to pick it up from a different location.

Is it possible to move the car from one Tesla location to another for delivery?
If they don’t have staff to deliver it to you seems unlikely they have staff to move between locations.