Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Now 7-11 Weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All S,3,X are still showing up 2-4 weeks for Bay Area but 10-14 for Model Y.

So either they are building RWD and & seaters or they are shipping everything east after September.
I don't think so, I'm in NJ and it's 10-14 weeks for me as well. I am going to wait until late this year to order, assuming the delay stays the same, as I don't really want to get the car in the dead of winter.

Update again. Now the site says 2-4 weeks for the Performance and 7-11 weeks for the LR.

@TeeeeeeDub Assuming the LR is the more popular of the two, then this might make sense; there could be some excess Performance models that have been or will be built shortly that have not been claimed by outstanding orders, while all the built/soon-to-be-built LR are spoken for.

@TeeeeeeDub Assuming the LR is the more popular of the two, then this might make sense; there could be some excess Performance models that have been or will be built shortly that have not been claimed by outstanding orders, while all the built/soon-to-be-built LR are spoken for.

Maybe they want to push the Performance models instead of LR, to entice anyone who doesn't want to wait that long.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung