Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery process

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I set a date this past Monday to pickup my new Model 3 at the Fremont CA delivery facility. But Sunday night I received a email saying because of computer issues they would not be able to deliver as scheduled and we would hear from them. Mid morning Monday we receive another email saying our Monday morning appointment would be delayed by 60 to 90 minutes. What?! I thought it was canceled... Send a email off and the second email is a mistake. Our customer service rep contacts us very apologetic and wants to schedule our delivery asap. Gives me 4:30 on Wednesday and I agree but she needs to confirm.
Wednesday morning she contacts me again and Wednesday is not possible because they cannot produce the sales paperwork in time. Finally we setup the delivery for Saturday.
I forgot to mention that our car had been damaged between the Fremont CA factory and the delivery facility just a few miles away.
So this company that has such a great car and is advanced everything can’t do what thousands of car dealers do every day, actually deliver cars to their customers.

• Informative
Reactions: Sg911