Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Question for the Veterans

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jason71

May 8, 2019
Shropshire
So I finally have a delivery date, a week on Tuesday in Birmingham.
It's OK but Tuesday is not great for me. Ideally I would like to shift it a day or two

So my questions are:
a) what is the odds of my being able to do that without them throwing their toys out and giving the car to someone else?
b) what is the best way to go about it. I assume phone delivery centre?
c) Can anyone recommend a suitable number to call please?

thanks soon to be electron buddies.

what is the odds of my being able to do that without them throwing their toys out and giving the car to someone else?

If they bother to answer your email at all then i would say "good"

what is the best way to go about it. I assume phone delivery centre?

You can try, but pretty sure it recommends using the Email address as first action; probably then lets you hold on the line if you want to speak to a human.

Can anyone recommend a suitable number to call please?

01628 450 604

[email protected]

• Helpful
Reactions: Jason71
Calling is by far best. Allegedly, it's improving.
Screenshot_20191108-200348_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: Jason71
Can anyone tell me what the opening days/hours are. I called the 0660 number. It said there was a high volume of calls and that I would have to wait ( expected) then straight away said the office was closed and hung up (not expected). I assumed they would be open Saturdays since they do weekend deliveries.

Can anyone tell me what the opening days/hours are. I called the 0660 number. It said there was a high volume of calls and that I would have to wait ( expected) then straight away said the office was closed and hung up (not expected). I assumed they would be open Saturdays since they do weekend deliveries.
8.30 to 4.30, Monday to Friday.