Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just placed my order for an inventory M3P and have only been offered Heathrow or Southampton for delivery.

Do Tesla offer any flexibility in this, as, frankly, I don't really want to travel to either of those. I have a service centre nearby, in Milton Keynes. Would they possibly deliver there?

I know the answer is to contact them and ask, but just wondered if there was some collective wisdom/ experience on here?

Many thanks,
Tim.

Well, no flexibility from Tesla on delivery. They've given me a slot at Heathrow on 8th September. I called them to ask if they would do a home drop as I'll have no transport by then, or at least let me pick up from the service centre at Milton Keynes. Nope, they're not doing home drops at the moment I was told and can't arrange pick up from a service centre. So basically, take it or leave it!

Tim.

Well, no flexibility from Tesla on delivery. They've given me a slot at Heathrow on 8th September. I called them to ask if they would do a home drop as I'll have no transport by then, or at least let me pick up from the service centre at Milton Keynes. Nope, they're not doing home drops at the moment I was told and can't arrange pick up from a service centre. So basically, take it or leave it!

Tim.

that’s strange. I have a home delivery booked on the 05th.

Well, getting nowhere fast with this. Phoned the delivery team again today, spoke to a chap called Colin, explaining I wanted to arrange home delivery. "Should be fine" he said "but I'll check". After a long wait he said he'd ring back. He didn't. Phoned them again, and spoke to a lady. Explained it again. "I'll get Colin to call you", she said. He did. "Still waiting for a response from the home delivery team" he said, "but there's plenty of time, I'll call you back today or tomorrow". I explained that I wanted to know ASAP. "I'll call you back by the end of day". Guess what? Yep, **** all. Not impressed Tesla, not impressed at all.