Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYTESLA says my car is "currently in production." The Extimated Delivery is September 13 (today) through September 27. I have received no notices (ever) from the DS. I elected Tesla financing. The DS has not responded to emails on whether I need to complete financing. Should I have heard something by now? Model S 100D. Any ideas on whether I need to do seomthing?

Not sure how it can have both 'in production' and a delivery date of today as it should have completed a while ago and been in transit to match all that up. The DS should have told you when they had a confirmed delivery date/ballpark.

Strange! Do you have any other contact info for the DS? Anyone else at your Service Center you can call and say you can't reach your DS and would like clarification?

Or just call the delivery center and talk to another DS you don't have to stick with your DS if you want to get information or even make changes. I've actually been working with 3 different DS because my main DS doesn't always respond in timely fashion.

MYTESLA says my car is "currently in production." The Extimated Delivery is September 13 (today) through September 27. I have received no notices (ever) from the DS. I elected Tesla financing. The DS has not responded to emails on whether I need to complete financing. Should I have heard something by now? Model S 100D. Any ideas on whether I need to do seomthing?
I would definitely call the location or the owner advisor for help. My initial DS never responded to any of my emails, but the OA stepped in and helped sorting out the timeline.

The other point is that, if it’s never transitioned to ‘In Transit’, there may be a hold-up. I didn’t get a call from my DS until he had a firm delivery date (which was later trashed by other circumstances), but we had been emailing back and forth about several matters all along. Seems like luck of the draw for OAs and DSs....

Hope you got it sorted! (I think the delivery schedule posted is just an estimate until it gets closer (transit, arrival...).)

I learned from the "My Tesla" website that my MS75 that I was waiting for had been delivered 3 days earlier. I had to call the DS and find out what was going on. God forbid they would ever call me. Tesla Orlando by the way, home of the "we don't have to do it right. We're Ma Tesla."