Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Scheduled... when do I see the Purchase Agreement?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So you could bring them 2 checks, a cashier's check from your personal bank, and one from your loan provider?

They don't want the down payment check earlier?

I could see where if you have a quick delivery, an ACH might be slower.
I did transfer day before via ACH and financed thru them with Chase. But I believe your correct and you would just bring two checks if you were not using their financial institution .

When I received the email about it the subject line started with “Please sign Final DelyDocs” with a “Click here to review and sign” link in the message body. That opened up the PDF copy of the MVPA. I scrolled down to page 5 of the document and that’s where it lets you sign electronically. Once you sign it will then get forwarded to Tesla for their signature. It’s possible you may have forwarded an unsigned copy to your credit union.

It's strange: I just got this email but I picked up my car three days ago and we signed acceptance documents in person at the service center. Why are they wanting these documents again? Is it just a glitch? Should I ignore this? Should I sign again? Puzzled...

It's strange: I just got this email but I picked up my car three days ago and we signed acceptance documents in person at the service center. Why are they wanting these documents again? Is it just a glitch? Should I ignore this? Should I sign again? Puzzled...
If you already signed and have your car I wouldn't sign again. It's probably just a timing issue with their emails. A lot of us never received and invitation email or got it late.