Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery this week

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New here...thanks for all the help...Just look at my MVPA and was assigned a VIN F0081XX. Ordered early March Dual Motor LR 20in Wheels Gray with Black Interior Orlando Delivery. Just got off the phone with a Tesla delivery in Vegas and should be hearing from a delivery coord within the next 48 hours.

Absolutely NO QC issues. The panel gaps are as perfect as my very best much more expensive hand built Italian car!! The panels are all accurately aligned. I was a little nervous due to all I've heard on these threads but clearly this thing is great. And it's pretty soon after the start up. I do know the factory has installed a vision system that now can detect all of those problems, although I don't know if it's functional yet. I'm guessing it is.

Also got a text this am saying i could schedule delivery - but the link doesn't work, just takes me to the same account page that hasn't changed. typical. put in a call, we'll see.

I had the same thing happen to me on Wednesday. Link did not work so I called my local dealer and he looked up my account and said he couldn't see the vehicle delivery information at the time, but scheduled me tentatively for 6/5 and said the information on delivery would show up in account within a day or two, and he would reach back out if we need to postpone to a later date the next week.

Sound to me the factory sent those text out just before the cars were being loaded onto the car carriers, so the exact deliver to your local dealer hadn't been update quite yet, but you should be getting your car soon.

I was supposed to pick up June 3, but just got a call from my local service center and said the Y was here now and available to pick up tomorrow, 5/30. She said she wanted me to know it does have a small ding on the front panel, that they will fix with a service appointment, and that also the wheel covers did not come with the car, but they ordered them and I can pick them up when they come in. She said those were the only 2 things they have found. I will definitely be going over it myself, but glad to know they were taking the extra steps as well. It doesn't really surprise me though...our service center has always been top notch when we have had to take our M3 in.

VIN 58xx LR AWD MSM/Black interior, 19", No FSD

No QC issues? With the 8-flaw mess posted yesterday, I'm not feeling as happy about my scheduled delivery tomorrow.

Anyone with a bad delivery experience is almost certain to post about it... several times. The guy who posted here also posted to FB groups, and probably elsewhere. But if someone had zero issues, they often won't mention it unless somebody asks.

It's not a bad QC pandemic. It's human nature. Please report back, but the odds are in your favor. Good luck!

Absolutely NO QC issues. The panel gaps are as perfect as my very best much more expensive hand built Italian car!! The panels are all accurately aligned. I was a little nervous due to all I've heard on these threads but clearly this thing is great. And it's pretty soon after the start up. I do know the factory has installed a vision system that now can detect all of those problems, although I don't know if it's functional yet. I'm guessing it is.
That is great! Lucky you.