Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

I ordered a LR-Grey-19-Hitch-BlackLeather on July 5th. (Toronto, Ontario - Oakville)

Tesla mentione that my Delivery wil be sometime in September, but I've also heard that they generally deliver earlier.

Q1 - Is it true that they delivery earlier in like 4 weeks or so ?
Q2 - Whats the Interest rate they are offering on loan ?
Q3 - Is there a checklist of items to see for Model Y defeciencies ?

Rdriver

Jun 1, 2021
Riverside
In May my MYLR 19 hitch W/W only took 18 days.
No idea on interest rate.
There are delivery checklist here, just search.
The one I found and printed was about 5 pages Xmas tree on roof - rack mount screw thread size? very comprehensive. Mine was wonderful and checked all the boxes. Hard to locate hitch, they found it for me under a black plastic cover, had to pry off (they need to improve access) but overall was very happy with fit and finish.

TLej

Little-Known Member
Dec 29, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I imagine the interest rate will depend on your credit rating, but I was approved for 2.4% over 60 months through Scotiabank with Tesla just a week or so ago on a long-range 5-seater Y. I'm not expecting delivery until the end-of-quarter push that always seems to happen, in my case that would be September. When I ordered my S in 2015, Tesla built export vehicles at the beginning of the quarter and didn't produce domestic (North American) vehicles until the last month or so of the quarter. I don't know if they're still doing things that way.

I imagine the interest rate will depend on your credit rating, but I was approved for 2.4% over 60 months through Scotiabank with Tesla just a week or so ago on a long-range 5-seater Y. I'm not expecting delivery until the end-of-quarter push that always seems to happen, in my case that would be September. When I ordered my S in 2015, Tesla built export vehicles at the beginning of the quarter and didn't produce domestic (North American) vehicles until the last month or so of the quarter. I don't know if they're still doing things that way.
Thanks for the info, do I need to get the approval process started on my own from scotia or Tesla will notify me ?

The one I found and printed was about 5 pages Xmas tree on roof - rack mount screw thread size? very comprehensive. Mine was wonderful and checked all the boxes. Hard to locate hitch, they found it for me under a black plastic cover, had to pry off (they need to improve access) but overall was very happy with fit and finish.
Thanks for the info, I think I have found a 2 page checklist

TLej

Little-Known Member
Dec 29, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Thanks for the info, do I need to get the approval process started on my own from scotia or Tesla will notify me ?
It happened automatically when I placed my reservation/order with Telsa specifying that I would be financing with Tesla; I had to fill in a few fields online and I got an approval email within like 5 minutes - it was very quick and easy to do. Take a look at your account page and see if they have it as one of your "Next Steps".

thewhitewolf

Jul 13, 2021
Santa Barbara, CA
I ordered a LR-Grey-19-Hitch-BlackLeather on July 5th. (Toronto, Ontario - Oakville)

Tesla mentione that my Delivery wil be sometime in September, but I've also heard that they generally deliver earlier.

Q1 - Is it true that they delivery earlier in like 4 weeks or so ?
Q2 - Whats the Interest rate they are offering on loan ?
Q3 - Is there a checklist of items to see for Model Y defeciencies ?

Q1: Seems to be anybody's guess right now. I would expect yours coming late August at the very earliest based on what we've all been seeing but it's a huge question mark.

Q2: Mine was 2.49%. Depends on credit as all things, I imagine.

Q3: This is the checklist I have referenced. Very comprehensive.

Reactions: Paul02474

Moshmosh

Jul 8, 2021
Orange County
4-8 weeks!!! MYP no waiting time!!!

Attachments

• AA39BAE3-CB01-420C-A8CA-A9EDFAE1C228.gif
    AA39BAE3-CB01-420C-A8CA-A9EDFAE1C228.gif
    1 MB · Views: 171

Grovester

Jul 16, 2021
Irvine, CA
Is the end of the quarter push still a thing? One interesting point my SA made was that the Y doesn’t get exported so unlike the 3 they are making the Y throughout the entire quarter for our market.

• Informative
Reactions: TLej

Frenchrock

Just an American living his best Canadian life...
Jul 7, 2021
Ottawa, ON
July 7 order and showing EDD of Sept 3 - Sept 23 for the last few days now. We’ll see what this morning’s update brings!

bcuzYnot

Jul 16, 2021
NYC
Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery, website now presents a window of September 12 - September 30.
Same exact timeline for my MY LR, Blue, Black and White, 20" 5 seats, no tow, no FSD, pickup in Brooklyn, NYC.

Let's see!

Reactions: MTBevrider

rishid

Jul 20, 2021
MA

Did you put the correct link for checklist? I can't find it other than Christmas tree mounting info?

rishid

Jul 20, 2021
MA
Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery, website now presents a window of September 12 - September 30.

Very similar. Order: 7/12, Y LR, Blue, White interior, 19", 5 seat, no hitch, Mass.

Website had been showing Sept 12 - 30 but just this morning is back to October. :(

TIppy

Jul 8, 2016
Tampa, FL
Yeah, right. I ordered a white, base model y long range on April 30th. My current estimate is October 30th, so I don't see how you guys that ordered in July can get delivery in September.

Reactions: hcdavis3

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC