Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The weirdest thing happened today - I got a VIN!! It’s a Fremont made 2021 vehicle with 294xxx. Final EDD update was last Friday (10/22-11/05).

I wasn’t really expecting the VIN for another week or two. On Saturday, I texted my SA to see if I would still get my vehicle just in time before the clean fuel incentives got cut in half. Didn’t hear from him until this afternoon when he suddenly called and said, “hey I got your vehicle.” Apparently another buyer passed on the vehicle to wait for the 2022 model, so my SA assigned the VIN to me.

Anyway, they had to switch my pick up location from Buena Park to Costa Mesa because that’s what the original buyer selected. The appointment is for this Saturday. I will be taking the car right to the body shop for ppf and tint immediately after.

Will update you guys with the build quality and stuff later. Good luck everybody!

A little update... just got a text in the morning to schedule delivery date. Will be the 29th at 1:30pm. Its going to be the longest week of my life. LOL
What day did you get your vin?
I’m spoke with my SA yesterday and he said the car will be at the delivery center today, and I should be getting a call tomorrow to schedule delivery. My EDD this morning is 10/19-10/23.

Reactions: dualmotor
The weirdest thing happened today - I got a VIN!! It’s a Fremont made 2021 vehicle with 294xxx. Final EDD update was last Friday (10/22-11/05).

I wasn’t really expecting the VIN for another week or two. On Saturday, I texted my SA to see if I would still get my vehicle just in time before the clean fuel incentives got cut in half. Didn’t hear from him until this afternoon when he suddenly called and said, “hey I got your vehicle.” Apparently another buyer passed on the vehicle to wait for the 2022 model, so my SA assigned the VIN to me.

Anyway, they had to switch my pick up location from Buena Park to Costa Mesa because that’s what the original buyer selected. The appointment is for this Saturday. I will be taking the car right to the body shop for ppf and tint immediately after.

Will update you guys with the build quality and stuff later. Good luck everybody!
Is the shop in the OC area? Which shop for PPF and price?

How can you tell its Fremont made? My vin is 296xxx.

Awesome... good for you!

My EDD hasn't changed for a couple of months. Emailed SA - texted back quickly with a very rough ETA of 11/17.
That's roughly 4 more weeks - Going KRAZY waiting. 🤪🤪🤪

MYLR Midnight Silver / Black / 19 / No Tow / FSD / 5 seat Wisconsin
OD: 7/23 / EDD: 11/15-11/30, 11/1-11/30, on 10/19 SA said Roughly 11/17