Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called DCU my rate for 65 months is 2.23% vs 2.49% Tesla 72 months. And that’s putting down $6k with DCU vs Tesla requirement of 10k. I’ll save my 4K n invest it.

Also called Tesla they told me my car will arrive Nov 5th at night and can schedule for the 6th they will send text to confirm. So call your SA if you have your VIN

Reactions: RichAuntie444
Just called DCU my rate for 65 months is 2.23% vs 2.49% Tesla 72 months. And that’s putting down $6k with DCU vs Tesla requirement of 10k. I’ll save my 4K n invest it.

Also called Tesla they told me my car will arrive Nov 5th at night and can schedule for the 6th they will send text to confirm. So call your SA if you have your VIN
What is DCU?

Question for anyone else in WA. Is the sales tax calculated based on the location of the showroom (tesla delivery center) or the location/address of the owner. Since I have been told till now that it is based on the registration address but the SA did not update my MVPA, saying otherwise.

Question for anyone else in WA. Is the sales tax calculated based on the location of the showroom (tesla delivery center) or the location/address of the owner. Since I have been told till now that it is based on the registration address but the SA did not update my MVPA, saying otherwise.
I would like to know this as well as my dealer is in Oregon (no sales tax). That's a chunk I need to prepare for.

At least in the Seattle area, if your delivery center is set to either Bellevue or Seattle-SoDo, they no longer allow pickup and you will have it delivered to your home. You will then be taxed at the rate of your home address.

Both Renton and Lynnwood allow pickup and your car will be taxed at the local rate.

I noticed this because I had my last Tesla delivered to Bellevue since the vehicle sales tax rate was lower than my address in Seattle. When I noticed my MY order sales tax was higher than expected, I asked my SA and he told me it would be taxed based on my home address since I would be receiving delivery.

Reactions: kbmoon and lulu2
OD 7/17 MYLR 19" Red/Black, my EDD had been 10/24-11/13 since late September but today it jumped back to 11/08-11/22 :( Nashville TN pickup. Bummed its farther out, but it's a narrower window. Comforting several others have had dates shift today too. The suspense is killing me. I wonder how many more times I'll have to update my trade-in offer and financing? 😭

Reactions: RichAuntie444

With those rates, I’d prob go with Tesla tbh. Less hassle with the direct deposit requirement.

With those rates, I’d prob go with Tesla tbh. Less hassle with the direct deposit requirement.
Yes I actually thought about it ran some numbers and it makes more sense to go with Tesla if I can pay the same 6k down payment. I thought a Tesla was 10k minimum I’m not sure I reached out to SA but no response yet. Also looked online and I don’t see anything about 10k I’m probably wrong

Reactions: lulu2
OD 7/17 MYLR 19" Red/Black, my EDD had been 10/24-11/13 since late September but today it jumped back to 11/08-11/22 :( Nashville TN pickup. Bummed its farther out, but it's a narrower window. Comforting several others have had dates shift today too. The suspense is killing me. I wonder how many more times I'll have to update my trade-in offer and financing? 😭
Mine is almost the same . I have same config but with tow hitch . Nov9-nov 20th . It was nov 5-nov30 before today .