Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

OCJeff

OD: 6/4 MYLR5 White/White/20” Del. 9/16
Feb 18, 2021
SoCal (RSM)
VIN Received
July 27

Current
July 28 - Aug 1

Prev
July 29 - Aug 8
July 28 - Aug 9
July 27 - Aug 9
July 26 - Aug 9
Aug 3 - Aug 23
October

Details
Ordered: 07/21
Car: Blue/white LR
How can this be? I’m 54 days in and still looking at 30+ days to go. And others are 100+days of waiting.

6 days from order to vin?

MTBevrider

OD 5/17, Profile comp 7/12. LR Blue, 20” black int
Jul 13, 2021
Southern California
VIN Received
July 27

Current
July 28 - Aug 1

Prev
July 29 - Aug 8
July 28 - Aug 9
July 27 - Aug 9
July 26 - Aug 9
Aug 3 - Aug 23
October

Details
Ordered: 07/21
Car: Blue/white LR
This is INSANELY QUICK!! Soooo gooood!!! I’m #teamblue as well! Patiently waiting for September….

onyxbanx

2021 w/w MYP ordered 07/03, delivered 08/01
Jul 21, 2021
East Bay Area, CA
some questions for those who have taken touchless home delivery -- does everyone on the title need to be present? my friend told me that only one person really needs to be there...

issue is that tesla only offered me friday 07/30 at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm for delivery. I will be at work, and both mine and my boyfriend's names are on the registration. further, the car we're trading in is under my dad's name and he can't make it either! is it possible to have my boyfriend sign off on all of this, or do we all need to be there?

AlB3

Jul 21, 2021
SoCal
some questions for those who have taken touchless home delivery -- does everyone on the title need to be present? my friend told me that only one person really needs to be there...

issue is that tesla only offered me friday 07/30 at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm for delivery. I will be at work, and both mine and my boyfriend's names are on the registration. further, the car we're trading in is under my dad's name and he can't make it either! is it possible to have my boyfriend sign off on all of this, or do we all need to be there?
So for ours, it has my wife's name OR my name.. our SA stated that just one of us can has to be there, if it was AND then both of us would need to be there.

Reactions: onyxbanx

onyxbanx

2021 w/w MYP ordered 07/03, delivered 08/01
Jul 21, 2021
East Bay Area, CA
So for ours, it has my wife's name OR my name.. our SA stated that just one of us can has to be there, if it was AND then both of us would need to be there.
thanks! same here -- it has his name OR my name so that should be fine. however, I'm really wondering about the trade-in vehicle...my dad cannot be present but I'm not sure if they'll even check the name on the title.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC