Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oh that im not sure, I would say possibly since he needs to sign it over?
lol I'm blind and did not notice that they offered friday, saturday, and sunday options. I suppose I will schedule it on a day that works for my dad, and hope that my boyfriend can sign since we have "OR" on the registration.

thank you for your help!!

Reactions: AlB3
Absolutely jealous some of you are getting vehicles within 30 days of placing an order. Who did you sacrifice to make that happen? What sorcery is this? 😁

I have been waiting since 5/15/21, same-day on order completion. I know of a few since April in California still waiting.

MY LR | 5 Seats | White/White | 19' | No Tow | Autopilot

Delivery: Costa Mesa

Reactions: jp2021
lol I'm blind and did not notice that they offered friday, saturday, and sunday options. I suppose I will schedule it on a day that works for my dad, and hope that my boyfriend can sign since we have "OR" on the registration.

I would call the delivery center and ask to do the delivery Saturday if you need time. Ask for the mgr and they should understand your situation

Reactions: AlB3

did they call you to schedule? im anxiously awaiting to get some more info.

Absolutely jealous some of you are getting vehicles within 30 days of placing an order. Who did you sacrifice to make that happen? What sorcery is this? 😁

I have been waiting since 5/15/21, same-day on order completion. I know of a few since April in California still waiting.

MY LR | 5 Seats | White/White | 19' | No Tow | Autopilot

Delivery: Costa Mesa
seems to be wayyyy higher demand for MYLR than MYP, which is why I think mine came so quickly

My delivery date disappeared on Friday (7/23) and has not come back since then. I just called Tesla (my SA never responds to my emails). One other SA picked up the phone. I gave her my RN# and she told me that my car is in production and I should expect a call from them next week.

Some stats:
MYLR, Midnight Silver, Black, Seat 5, No Tow, No FSD, San Francisco
Order placed on 6/27 (not sure about the profile completion date. I kept switching between financing and cash)

My delivery date disappeared on Friday (7/23) and has not come back since then. I just called Tesla (my SA never responds to my emails). One other SA picked up the phone. I gave her my RN# and she told me that my car is in production and I should expect a call from them next week.

Some stats:
MYLR, Midnight Silver, Black, Seat 5, No Tow, No FSD, San Francisco
Order placed on 6/27 (not sure about the profile completion date. I kept switching between financing and cash)
Which number to call Tesla. Good info to keep as back up if my SA never responds