Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally received my VIN! Came through about 10 pm CST yesterday. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve.
Congrats!

The SA told to expect it to arrive for delivery about 10-14 days after I receive the VIN. Is this consistent with other's experiences?

I believe this depends on where you are in the country, and how close you are to the factory.

Reactions: bluesfanatic
We just got our Model Y today! As typical, the delivery process was amazing; quick, efficient, and well organized.

For the historical record, here are the timelines of the entire process:

07/20/2021 Order Placed; EDD "October"
... 24 EDD changes ...
11/16/2021 Tesla Vision Agreement
11/16/2021 VIN assigned
11/16/2021 Date of Manufacture
... 2 EDD changes ...
11/24/2021 Schedule Delivery text and email for December 2
11/29/2021 Delivery Change text to December 5 ("transportation delays")
12/03/2021 Arrived on the lot at the Delivery Center
12/04/2021 Final Payment & Review Documents
12/05/2021 Delivery and Acceptance

USB ports and wireless charging working fine.

Delivery yesterday 12/5 -- exactly 5 months from OD. Car was in outstanding condition. Tiniest of frunk gap differential but certainly not worth adjusting.

Installed OEM mud flaps at the delivery center in less than 5 minutes and then made the 2 hour drive home....actually my wife made the 2 hour drive home since its her car while I followed in the Toyota.

Today she installed the Abstract Ocean matte screen protector and synced up the Tesla key fob. Tomorrow we're installing Abstract Ocean PPF in front of rear wheels the OEM roof racks.

So far its great...but a lot to learn!

Does/Can phantom braking occur if neither AP or FSD are engaged ?
Did it just happen randomly?? while you were driving? sounds really unsafe...
It does not happen during during normal driving, just during Cruise control or Autopilot. We are finding that most of the phantom breaks were subtle and were usually when we were passing a semi on the left while on 4 lane highways.

MYLR AWD Midnight Silver / Black / 19" / No Tow / FSD / 5 seat
OD: 7/23 / EDD: 11/15-11/30, 11/1-11/30 11/20-12/04 Picked up 11/23.

Man, all of these deliveries happening are depressing me. I ordered 07/18 and still don't have a VIN. Nothing out of the ordinary either - LR 5 Seater Blue/Black, no other options. Live pretty close to Fremont too.
June order here still waiting for mine as well. Seems like everyone got their cars but us as this thread is incredibly quiet now lol. My edd was thanksgiving week and pushed AGAIN to 12/15-31 for the 10th time.

In September, it was showing Oct delivery
In October, it was showing Nov delivery
In November, it was actually within the delivery window (like Nov 18th showed Nov 15-30)
In December, it showed Dec 18-31, literally this was yesterday

Now, it shows January. WTF?

In September, it was showing Oct delivery
In October, it was showing Nov delivery
In November, it was actually within the delivery window (like Nov 18th showed Nov 15-30)
In December, it showed Dec 18-31, literally this was yesterday

Now, it shows January. WTF?
Welcome to the EDD roller coaster

Reactions: mdchen3