Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given that the order page promised an estimated delivery of October when I hit the order button for my MY LR on July 13, having the EDD bounce back to October is consistent with my initial expectations. Delivery dates flirting with August and early September were joyous and unexpected, but I can't fault Tesla for landing back on the timeframe they promised when I sent them my $100 payment.

I also note that, if you push the order button today, it is promising delivery in December.

Reactions: CSTARZZ
Given that the order page promised an estimated delivery of October when I hit the order button for my MY LR on July 13, having the EDD bounce back to October is consistent with my initial expectations. Delivery dates flirting with August and early September were joyous and unexpected, but I can't fault Tesla for landing back on the timeframe they promised when I sent them my $100 payment.

I also note that, if you push the order button today, it is promising delivery in December.
for Long range yeah, for MYP still 7-9 weeks, I'm not really sure if the MYP is worth it, 7k difference for bigger wheels, "performance breaks" Aluminum pedals ( that's cheap) and lowered suspension (cheap)

Reactions: CSTARZZ
for Long range yeah, for MYP still 7-9 weeks, I'm not really sure if the MYP is worth it, 7k difference for bigger wheels, "performance breaks" Aluminum pedals ( that's cheap) and lowered suspension (cheap)
Also about a second faster 0-60, carbon fiber spoiler, and the new projection LED headlamps.. guess it all adds up, if its worth it, is relative to each person i guess.

Reactions: MBx4 and CSTARZZ
just trying to justify the 7k difference, if is just a software lock on the long-range so it doesn't reach the 3.5sec from the performance model
idk if you guys saw it, but a firmware mod Long-range model 3 was faster than a Model 3 performance

Seems like (or I'm hoping) this October EDD might be just a temporary happening..
Fingers crossed.

ordered date: 0628
MYLR/Black/Black/5seats/19"/No tow/No FSD - Massachusetts
EDD as of now: October

*I ordered it as a leasing option but if I decide to buy, would Tesla apply latest MSRP? or would this happen only if I change the configuration?
My price in June was $55,290

Reactions: MBx4
Ordered MYLR7 on July 29th. EDD showed up today for December after being November when I ordered from the website. In a perfect world, maybe that will mean I could get the new 4680 battery packs. :) At least I can be patient driving my M3LR but I want to put as few miles as possible on it to save on the resale value.

Ordered BLUE MYLR 19" Black and White interior on 6/15. EDD was 8/22-9/11 -> 8/23-9/12 -> now October. I don't really need it that bad since I'm still in a lease til April but I was looking forward to it...

On the other hand if I get my Model Y before October. Anyone interested in taking over a BMW 3 series for 6 months? :)