Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I was pretty shocked. My truck was totaled so I’m extremely thankful the wait wasn’t that long. Getting around la with no car for a month is more torturous than the overly excited wait for this car…I think
Sorry about your truck, hope you walked away with little to no injuries.. I have seen MYP get faster turnaround from folks on the forum.

I ordered my LR MY 5 seater/no fsd/19in wheels/White on May 27th. Account is showing estimated delivery between Aug 5-25, but has been bouncing around over the past couple weeks. At first it showed July 25th -> Aug 15, then Aug 15- Aug30th, now Aug 5-25 lol. I also spoke with my SA last week and he said his screen showed Sept 5-sept 15.... dunno who to believe!

Honestly I’m taking these EDD dates with a grain of salt. It’s so random. Just gonna need to do other activities to get my mind off the wait. Activities such as:

meditate
Sing
Dance
Exercise
Cry
Invent a time machine
Find a way to slip Elon a $100 bill to move my delivery up
Go camp outside the tesla factory
Buy up all of tesla stock and then own the company so I can get my car faster
Make my own car company, become successful and then be able to afford a used tesla model y

hmmm so many other choices to get by this wait! :)

Ordered on 6/18. My EDD has been sitting at August 23 - September 12 for a few days.

My husband and I sold one of our cars, but unfortunately got into an accident with the car that we are keeping. It's a tough wait right now.