Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

AlB3

Jul 21, 2021
SoCal
Yeah I was pretty shocked. My truck was totaled so I’m extremely thankful the wait wasn’t that long. Getting around la with no car for a month is more torturous than the overly excited wait for this car…I think
Sorry about your truck, hope you walked away with little to no injuries.. I have seen MYP get faster turnaround from folks on the forum.

Schoo1

Jul 21, 2021
I ordered my LR MY 5 seater/no fsd/19in wheels/White on May 27th. Account is showing estimated delivery between Aug 5-25, but has been bouncing around over the past couple weeks. At first it showed July 25th -> Aug 15, then Aug 15- Aug30th, now Aug 5-25 lol. I also spoke with my SA last week and he said his screen showed Sept 5-sept 15.... dunno who to believe!

jpy1980

Jul 17, 2021
Los Angeles
Honestly I’m taking these EDD dates with a grain of salt. It’s so random. Just gonna need to do other activities to get my mind off the wait. Activities such as:

meditate
Sing
Dance
Exercise
Cry
Invent a time machine
Find a way to slip Elon a $100 bill to move my delivery up
Go camp outside the tesla factory
Buy up all of tesla stock and then own the company so I can get my car faster
Make my own car company, become successful and then be able to afford a used tesla model y

hmmm so many other choices to get by this wait! :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC