Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine held for the last two weeks just changed from October 13th-Nov2 to Nov11- to December 1 lol

Similar here: 10/22 - 11/11 to 11/18 - 12-08.
Exactly why I don’t refresh too much during the day. I feel like any EDD shift is likely to be bad. So I sort of celebrate when it doesn’t change. Figuring just another day closer to a static delivery date.

Exactly why I don’t refresh too much during the day. I feel like any EDD shift is likely to be bad. So I sort of celebrate when it doesn’t change. Figuring just another day closer to a static delivery date.
It’s all good, it all algorithms, I think not knowing when Texas is opening and will truly be producing has the system confused. When I ordered on 7/12 it was EDD October. But if I get it in November that’s fine, Likley to be a giga Texas production at that point. So we shall see.

I don't think we are going to see many Model Y's out of Texas until 1st quarter next year, but hopefully I am wrong.
My EDD has held strong for a couple weeks. 9/5-9/25. 9/5 is quickly approaching so fingers crossed I see just the first number change and not the second.

I don't think we are going to see many Model Y's out of Texas until 1st quarter next year, but hopefully I am wrong.
My EDD has held strong for a couple weeks. 9/5-9/25. 9/5 is quickly approaching so fingers crossed I see just the first number change and not the second.
Giga Texas ain't gonna be pushing out volume until the spring of '22. There will be a trickle late this year, then a ramp up once the kinks in the process are worked out and the supply chain can catch up. I don't care what Tesla says about Giga China and Fremont production process refinements, Giga Texas is a new factory with new people and a new process.

The only question for me is whether it's worth the wait for MY V1.5 (2170 batteries) or V2.0 (4680 batteries), or just take a current MY produced in Fremont.

Havent been able to update in while;

Ordered on 7/6
New Jersey delivery state
MYLR White with standard wheels, white interior and tow hook
Picking up tomorrow.
Congrats - good for you. I'm in Jersey as well but delayed. Ordered MYLR White; Black int., 19" wheels, 7-seater on June 27 and still waiting. EDD Sep 09-29 / status hasn't changed in a couple of weeks. Wonder if my delay is because of the 5-seater vs 7-seater?