Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back again! Third time is the charm! after my first two VIN's didn't make it out of the factory this third one finally has yielded good results! got a text saturday morning for delivery setup on 9/15, from the last SA I talked to, it is not common to receive three VINs before getting the vehicle.. I just was the lucky one to get this situation, hopefully nobody else runs into this issue!

Order/profile complete June 17. No vin yet. EDD 9/13-9/26. I have hit the first date 3 times and it keeps moving out once I hit it.

After not getting any text/emails from Tesla, I did get this text yesterday. Is this a good sign (delivery is close)?

"Congratulations on recently placing your Model Y order! Thank you for completing your Testls profile. Please periodically check your Tesla account for any updated estimated delivery timing. Once a VIN has been assigned to your order, you will be notified."

Reactions: DanJae and nnOC
Bah no change to my edd. Not gonna lie, I was hoping for a new date today but nope……still nov 20-dec 20. A solid one month window that doesn’t sound too promising. It’s really feeling like my June order will be pushed even further into next year. I don’t see anything other than more delays happening once holiday season is in full action. Maybe I should start looking into another car………………………………………………………….that would be something a normal human would do, but I guess I’ll drive myself crazy and wait some more.

Reactions: DZMY
Bah no change to my edd. Not gonna lie, I was hoping for a new date today but nope……still nov 20-dec 20. A solid one month window that doesn’t sound too promising. It’s really feeling like my June order will be pushed even further into next year. I don’t see anything other than more delays happening once holiday season is in full action. Maybe I should start looking into another car………………………………………………………….that would be something a normal human would do, but I guess I’ll drive myself crazy and wait some more.
Did you complete your paperwork? a June order should deliver this or next month, not the end of the year. I would venture to guess something is unfinished, unless you have delayed your order.

OD 6/6. MYLR, MSM, performance wheels with hitch.
Have had the typical variety of EDDs, but it was a September EDD window that changed to Dec-Jan a few weeks ago. It held steady there and Tesla had no reassurances or answers. Last week my EDD went blank and I’ve been without any EDD for about a week.
Today they gave me a VIN and of course are bow all my ass for payment. What a rollercoaster. Good luck everyone!

Did you complete your paperwork? a June order should deliver this or next month, not the end of the year. I would venture to guess something is unfinished, unless you have delayed your order.
I have confirmed with the SA assigned to me twice over the months and he’s assured me that nothing was missing from me. I’ve had the insurance and the greed out blue button for quite some time. It was jumping from September to October for a while and then finally pushed to nov/dec a week or two ago….. :(

OD 6/6. MYLR, MSM, performance wheels with hitch.
Have had the typical variety of EDDs, but it was a September EDD window that changed to Dec-Jan a few weeks ago. It held steady there and Tesla had no reassurances or answers. Last week my EDD went blank and I’ve been without any EDD for about a week.
Today they gave me a VIN and of course are bow all my ass for payment. What a rollercoaster. Good luck everyone!
Congrats! This makes me feel SO hopeful! June order as well and the edd pattern is similar to mine!

Reactions: nnOC and DZMY
I have confirmed with the SA assigned to me twice over the months and he’s assured me that nothing was missing from me. I’ve had the insurance and the greed out blue button for quite some time. It was jumping from September to October for a while and then finally pushed to nov/dec a week or two ago….. :(
I’m in the same boat. June 3rd order. Edd mid Nov-Dec.

Reactions: Sherwood_John