Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a text stating that my car would be built within the next 2-3 days and that I would need to schedule delivery. When I followed the link, I'm only given the 30th (1 day) as an option. Is this standard practice? What if I'm unable to pick it up that day as the service center is an hour away from me (Fresno) and I have prior engagements that I won't be able to cancel or reschedule?

OD 7/12, Profile complete 7/23, EDD held for almost 4 weeks at 10/13-11/2, woke up this morning and now says 12/15-1/4 👎. These are the longest dates I’ve received so far. Hoping it’s just Tesla’s system doing it’s “thing” and not actually accurate…

Mine has moved back to 10/14-11/3

WTF
OD 7/12, Profile complete 7/23, EDD held for almost 4 weeks at 10/13-11/2, woke up this morning and now says 12/15-1/4 👎. These are the longest dates I’ve received so far. Hoping it’s just Tesla’s system doing it’s “thing” and not actually accurate…
I believe my MYLR EDD may be going through some system "thing" too :)

For the last two+ weeks, I have had the EDD for 10/13-11/2 and all of a sudden this last Sat (9/25) morning, the tesla/manage account started showing the EDD of 9/28-9/30 but I have had NO Tesla text/email update about any VIN or anything else for my MY, at least not as of this morning (9/27/Monday). We will see... if I receive a VIN or if the EDD resets back to my original EDD or (God forbid :)) some later time. :)

Reactions: Ladybugn
I believe my MYLR EDD may be going through some system "thing" too :)

For the last two+ weeks, I have had the EDD for 10/13-11/2 and all of a sudden this last Sat (9/25) morning, the tesla/manage account started showing the EDD of 9/28-9/30 but I have had NO Tesla text/email update about any VIN or anything else for my MY, at least not as of this morning (9/27/Monday). We will see... if I receive a VIN or if the EDD resets back to my original EDD or (God forbid :)) some later time. :)
Getting an EDD narrowed down to 2 days is a great sign! That's what happened to me over the weekend and later in the afternoon assigned a VIN. You're almost there, CONGRATZ!!!

Reactions: DanJae and pinalp80
MYLR home delivery has happened. Finally after 117 days from order to delivery. Oddly it's raining here in Oregon 😜 so the inspection was a wet one. Only noticed the driver's side door is not quite as flush as the passenger side and the front hood looks slightly askew but I feel like I'm being nit-picky. I need to have a service call for HomeKit to be installed and I'll have them look at the gaps then otherwise everything looks great. Thanks, everyone for the support during the long wait.

MYLR.jpg

Do you have a vin? I was told if the vin is not present and Edd is in less than a week, then it won’t be true, I also have a Edd for September 29th
No, I don't. Been checking (at least) 2x daily and still no VIN. EDD changed to 9/29-9/30 this morning (9/27). I've had this EDD before so I don't have a lot of faith in it. Realistically, I think it will likely be sometime in October - but I continue to hope and keep checking for the VIN.

Check out my signature. even the SA said it would be first week of Oct..
I can never get my SA to respond, so I just call the DC. They’ve always said Oct until today. The Tesla employee I talked to asked if I had just resubmitted my loan Info, which I did because it expired last week. He said I would have told you to select cash and that he thinks for people who resubmitted their loan info it’s messing with their account. He said it might change back in a few days, but overall the info I got was vague. At this point I’ll believe it when I’m physically sitting in my car.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zer0Her0