Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp... My EDD is 10/01 -10/21. I think the fact that that is tomorrow is causing me more anxiety than when it was 30/60/90 days away. I have no clue what it going on except that it is normal not to know what is going on. There is a chink in the armor, I am now thinking is the wait and anxiety worth it! Everyone says it is... I guess we will wait and see.

Reactions: MTBevrider
So when do I make my payment/get the rest of the paperwork? I’ve tried to look for delivery info but it’s all from last year.
Thank you I’m so excited! I got the button to review all paperwork 24 hours before so I’m hoping it’s 100% today lol!
Im right where you are! I’m got my paperwork last night and still waiting for the official confirmation. I have an appt for 7:00pm tonight. Last night when I called they said it was still in production, but to plan for today. If anything changed they said they’d let me know.

Reactions: MTBevrider
Im right where you are! I’m got my paperwork last night and still waiting for the official confirmation. I have an appt for 7:00pm tonight. Last night when I called they said it was still in production, but to plan for today. If anything changed they said they’d let me know.
I called them earlier this morning and the guy said my car was in transit and that I am still on the schedule for today for 7pm too!! I live about 2 hours north so I am going to call in at 2 to make sure it's still a go if I don't hear anything back from them lol. I am so excited, I just want my work day to be over so I can head down there!

I called them earlier this morning and the guy said my car was in transit and that I am still on the schedule for today for 7pm too!! I live about 2 hours north so I am going to call in at 2 to make sure it's still a go if I don't hear anything back from them lol. I am so excited, I just want my work day to be over so I can head down there!
They called me about an hour ago and said my car wasn’t going to be ready today 😭. Luckily they said I can do home delivery since I’m leaving out of town tomorrow. I was really hoping it would work out for today, but also glad they can deliver! Hoping yours stays on schedule today! 🎉

They called me about an hour ago and said my car wasn’t going to be ready today 😭. Luckily they said I can do home delivery since I’m leaving out of town tomorrow. I was really hoping it would work out for today, but also glad they can deliver! Hoping yours stays on schedule today! 🎉
Aww oh no): I was going to wait until 2 but I'm going to call now and see if I still am good for today lol. When is your delivery set for now?

Aww oh no): I was going to wait until 2 but I'm going to call now and see if I still am good for today lol. When is your delivery set for now?
They didn’t give me a date over the phone, but my account says 10/7 delivery. I’m leaving from 10/1-10/8, so it’s not that big off deal, but I was really hoping to have it done before I left. I’ll be surprised if it takes that long from what they told me, but honestly, who knows! I’m kind of glad I’m going on vacation for the wait. It would be harder to just sit here another week in “normal” life 😂 any update on yours??

• Love
Reactions: Suhleese
They didn’t give me a date over the phone, but my account says 10/7 delivery. I’m leaving from 10/1-10/8, so it’s not that big off deal, but I was really hoping to have it done before I left. I’ll be surprised if it takes that long from what they told me, but honestly, who knows! I’m kind of glad I’m going on vacation for the wait. It would be harder to just sit here another week in “normal” life 😂 any update on yours??
I am waiting to get off work and am heading down to pick mine up! They said I was still scheduled for today! I’ll post some pictures tomorrow hopefully!