Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered June 4th, Est delivery has been aug 13 - sept 2nd—
1E2A80DB-E287-4E86-89C8-39FF0BBFEFA6.jpeg
for a few days now. Previously it was jumping back and forth daily. But my hopes are that the time is coming soon. Id like to think I’m not obsessive but this has brought out the worst in my tolerance for patience… and I’m becoming very impatient and obsessed with watching tesla videos on YouTube to get my fix. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

You might get it before quarter end, it seems to be a trend that anyone spending more on the car seem to get it sooner than a base order…which at this time if you are a basic order you’re looking at 4Q delivery…maybe 2022
The only upgrade would be the wheels, though. That still counts? Also, was wondering if changing color to red would change anything? I probably wouldn't, in the end, because the sun out here in Santa Clarita is brutal and white seems to be the only practical option. So excited!

The only upgrade would be the wheels, though. That still counts? Also, was wondering if changing color to red would change anything? I probably wouldn't, in the end, because the sun out here in Santa Clarita is brutal and white seems to be the only practical option. So excited!
ANY change to your current order will modify the price to the change of the new add on PLUS the current market price.

Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30. This morning, dates changed to September 06 - September 26.

Reactions: MTBevrider
recommend you all start tracking your ED's and configs in your signatures... and then eventually you'll become a crusty 'ole seadog like me and run out of space in your signature to track your past ED's and then you'll start a nifty excel spreadsheet.

What I learned is that early ED's don't mean anything. Only the Squirrel knows when you will get your Tesla.

• Funny
Reactions: Wolfhausen
Bay Area - MY LR White with white interior, no FSD, no tow. Ordered July 4th, originally was bouncing around in the September 7th - 30th range for a week, then the last few days it bumped to October, and now today it doesn't have an estimated date at all just says

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

doesn't seem like a great sign...