Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just update, a little late from the usually 8am EST update. Changed from 7-11weeks from the last 4 days to 8/6-8/20, which basically falls in line with the daily pushes I was seeing before that. Bleh....
you and I are in the same situation -- had 7-11wks for the last 3-4 days and now I have 7/24-8/13. if it helps, I've heard that MYP are coming out quicker, but I'm not sure if it's true. my SA said her internal system was estimating my delivery to be "around 8/3," maybe check with your SA!

Ordered June 4th, Est delivery has been aug 13 - sept 2nd— View attachment 687203 for a few days now. Previously it was jumping back and forth daily. But my hopes are that the time is coming soon. Id like to think I’m not obsessive but this has brought out the worst in my tolerance for patience… and I’m becoming very impatient and obsessed with watching tesla videos on YouTube to get my fix. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
Same here.. in Tampa

MYLR | White | White Interior | 5 Seat | 20" Induction | No Tow | No FSD | San Diego Area
Ordered: June 26
EDD as of today: September 7 - 27

The EDD's have been fluctuating between August-September ± 1 day for me the past couple weeks.
I can't wait to be free from the shackles of forums related to delivery dates...

I ordered a MYLR Midnight Silver Metallic on June 2nd. 5 seat 19" no tow no FSD black interior.

Bounced between the end of July and early august then to October for a week or so then back to august then to august-sept.

The current EDD is Sept 18-30. Beginning of the week it was Sept 15-30 so it shrank a couple of days.

MYLR | White | White Interior | 5 Seat | 20" Induction | No Tow | No FSD | San Diego Area
Ordered: June 26
EDD as of today: September 7 - 27

The EDD's have been fluctuating between August-September ± 1 day for me the past couple weeks.
I can't wait to be free from the shackles of forums related to delivery dates...
I ordered the same build (but with Geminis) a few days before you! My EDD today is September 6 - September 26, and the past dates track with your past dates. Can't wait until we get our cars.

Ordered 6/9 and completed profile same day.

Delivery​

• Delivery date: August 03 - August 23
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • July 24 - August 09
    • July 23 - August 09
    • July 22 - August 09
    • July 21 - August 09
    • July 20 - August 09
    • July 19 - August 08
    • August 23 - September 12
    • August 24 - September 13
    • August 31 - September 20
    • August 23 - September 12
    • August 16 - September 05

• Funny
Reactions: Yoliber
MYLR | White | Black Interior | 5 Seat | 19" Gemini | Added Tow | No FSD | Minneapolis
Ordered July 16th | Profile Completed: July 17

Initial EDD in October (for 2 days), then last two weeks of September (3 days), then October (2 days), now September 15-30. But who's counting....

Also got the "Review Agreements" teaser with the grayed out button today. Hopes dashed. I don't know how you all stay patient.

Reactions: MTBevrider
Bay Area - MY LR White with white interior, no FSD, no tow. Ordered July 4th, originally was bouncing around in the September 7th - 30th range for a week, then the last few days it bumped to October, and now today it doesn't have an estimated date at all just says

doesn't seem like a great sign...
My delivery date went away this morning as well🥺

• Informative
Reactions: Paul02474
Bay Area - MY LR White with white interior, no FSD, no tow. Ordered July 4th, originally was bouncing around in the September 7th - 30th range for a week, then the last few days it bumped to October, and now today it doesn't have an estimated date at all just says

doesn't seem like a great sign...
Very similar for my 6/29 order, LR black seats, charcoal paint, WITH tow, had various dates in (mostly late) September then "October" and now it just says they'll contact me.

• Informative
Reactions: Paul02474
Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30. Yesterday (7/23) dates changed to September 06 - September 26. Today the dates disappeared.

Seems like this isn't uncommon.

Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30. Yesterday (7/23) dates changed to September 06 - September 26. Today the dates disappeared.

Seems like this isn't uncommon.
Yeah, def not uncommon. Mine changed again today, just one day, like the other times. Released my order 7/12

I ordered a LR-Grey-19-Hitch-BlackLeather on July 5th. (Toronto, Ontario - Oakville)

Tesla mentione that my Delivery wil be sometime in September, but I've also heard that they generally deliver earlier.

Q1 - Is it true that they delivery earlier in like 4 weeks or so ?
Q2 - Whats the Interest rate they are offering on loan ?
Q3 - Is there a checklist of items to see for Model Y defeciencies