Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While super stoked for the Model Y, I'm one of the few that doesn't mind the wait since my lease is up at start of November and hopefully I can get a delivery roughly a week or two prior to turning in my lease to minimize logistics and headaches. I ordered on 7/20 but have no VIN nor dates in my order page, just that blanket statement that a delivery date will eventually come. I'm pretty sure it's too early for any of that and my car doesn't even have it's first nut and bolt picked out.

Hey! My order date is 6/12/21 Grey/black interior/ 20" EDD as of this morning Aug 25 - Sept 14 Raleigh SC. i had my EDD also went away 1 week ago came back a few days later. it will change back to you too. EDD will chage a few times to dont read in to it to much.
6/12/21 order here too. Got the white/ white interior. My EDD is August 24 - Sep 13 for South FL and it keeps on getting pushed back. Got the grayed out review documents button too though from what I’m reading it doesn’t mean much. Hopefully get the car soon though but I’m not going to get my hopes up.

Reactions: PackMan730
6/17 MYLR 7 Seat White/White Tow, Showing 8/29-9-18 EDD. But the Review agreements button popped up today for the first time, but it is not clickable yet. I guess that is progress?

I don't care that so many people said they have agreement buttons show up after their yesterday's orders (LOL) ..all I believe that June orders are very close and the button appeared on purpose ;)

Reactions: MBx4
last 5-6 days my EDD window has consistently shifted one day closer to the further date, now 8/7-8/23 for a 16 day window... but the systems seems to want to keep a 12 day buffer from current to the earlier date.

just passed the 7 week point since OD and profile completion.

Unlike others I refuse to buy any accessories for a car I don't own yet, the most I've done is get quotes to install a WC in my garage.