Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
last 5-6 days my EDD window has consistently shifted one day closer to the further date, now 8/7-8/23 for a 16 day window... but the systems seems to want to keep a 12 day buffer from current to the earlier date.

just passed the 7 week point since OD and profile completion.

Unlike others I refuse to buy any accessories for a car I don't own yet, the most I've done is get quotes to install a WC in my garage.
I did buy the 14-50 charger though and yes, got a quote to install in my garage. Nothing more than that...

Reactions: ajs847
I have never had an EDD (ordered 7/9 MYP)
I ordered an MYP around the same time (7/3 order, probably 7/13 profile completion) but I've always had an EDD so that's strange. right now mine is showing 7/26-8/6 and I've heard that MYPs are getting out a bit faster than MYLR so maybe there's hope that our time will be soon lol

Reactions: ToothDr
Hey there everyone, been pouring over the forums for some time, this past Saturday (7/24) I placed my order for a Model Y (Blue, LR AWD, Black interior, 19" wheels) after test drive. They had me put it in as cash, and said they would be swapping to finance just to get me in the queue as quickly as possible. They said at the time the timeline would be around November, but possibly sooner (hopefully sooner), but yeah no EDD is on my order as of yet.

Hey there everyone, been pouring over the forums for some time, this past Saturday (7/24) I placed my order for a Model Y (Blue, LR AWD, Black interior, 19" wheels) after test drive. They had me put it in as cash, and said they would be swapping to finance just to get me in the queue as quickly as possible. They said at the time the timeline would be around November, but possibly sooner (hopefully sooner), but yeah no EDD is on my order as of yet.
you got sound advice, your SA or somebody at tesla finance should be able to change your payment method when you get a vin or definite delivery date

(going to wait until i know my MY has arrived at the SC to change to financing because of too many stories about disappearing vins)

6/17 MYLR 7 Seat White/White Tow, Showing 8/29-9-18 EDD. But the Review agreements button popped up today for the first time, but it is not clickable yet. I guess that is progress?
Interesting - I also have a MYLR 7-seater white/white with those dates. Ordered a little over a week after you, but I’m on east coast. Would think I’d be after you given later order date and that my car has further to go to get to me. Maybe you’ll be on earlier end of the window and I’ll be on the later.

I have a black model Y Lr order placed on 6/15 with EDD today in account as 9/2 - 9/22.

I spoke with a sales guy on generic customer service number which would have got transferred to local service center.

at this time I don’t have a VIN but what the sales guy said stumped me. And I take it with a pinch of salt. He says the factory transport department says that the car will be here in PDX area between July 30- Aug 3.

I see no traces of that happening.

also I had placed an inventory order yesterday supposed to deliver on July 29th but canceled later as it was 187xxx series vin and didn’t have biodefense weapon mode.

not sure if he got confused with delivery date of canceled order with the original one.