Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would rather go through EECU but those rates are good till August 31st 2021 and I doubt I'll be getting MVPA and VIN prior ):
Would you happen to know how long the loan approval is valid for?
based on the offer letter I believe it's 30 days? I didn't complete the loan though, just took the offer and sent it to tesla for US bank to match. once US bank matches it, the rate/terms will be identical to the EECU offer.

you could get the EECU offer and then have tesla rate match, because I think tesla offers are good for 60 days! guess you could technically have it rate matched at the end of the 30-day EECU limit and have tesla hold the match for another 60, giving you ~90 days if that works.

Ordered on 6/18. My EDD has been sitting at August 23 - September 12 for a few days.

My husband and I sold one of our cars, but unfortunately got into an accident with the car that we are keeping. It's a tough wait right now.
I have same build with same order date and same EDD. We are on opposite coasts. How is that? Guess we will see.

Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30. Yesterday (7/23) dates changed to September 06 - September 26. Today the dates disappeared.

Seems like this isn't uncommon.
Today the dates returned, and they moved up to August 22- September 11.