Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your EDD is still out 14 days for the earliest date. I think the VINs (with some exceptions) are typically hitting more around when the earliest EDD date is at or below 10 days or so. I would not be concerned. ;)

Here's hoping you get an early VIN!
I really wish that’s the case. But I’ve been seeing 2 weeks to a month for most people. Obviously there are a lot of factors that can cause that but it’s a bit frustrating.

Reactions: M-S-M
I received my VIN while I was watching AI DAY - Tesla last night.
EDD is now 9/3-6 but still cant click on Review Agreement yet.

What's the next process? wait for Review Agreement to be available, final payment then dealer's call for delivery schedule?

ordered date: 6/26, MYLR, black/black, 19", No Tow, No FSD
Almost the same config and same state as me! Hopefully I'm next. Ordered 6/9

What's the next process? wait for Review Agreement to be available, final payment then dealer's call for delivery schedule?

ordered date: 6/26, MYLR, black/black, 19", No Tow, No FSD
Congrats. Good to see East coasts getting some love. I was watching yesterday too, I’m a tech nerd and honestly…those advancements make me want to add FSD only because I plan to keep this car. Plus it sounds like the cameras are not changing for at least a couple years how Elon put it. Super cool to see what they are pulling off and creating.
Side note: Tesla Bot is creepy but cool. I might need one. “Tesla Bot, mow the lawn” I kid I kid

Ordered 8/17/21 MYP Blue/Black No tow No FSD - Expected delivery 9/2 - 9/30. MYLR was listing as 11/21.

My current 2015 Model S is basically bricked right now because the center display unit (the one in the recall) went kaput. You cannot adjust anything (temp/radio/charging). It also prevents it from connecting to Tesla App. I am excited for the MYP even though it has even more controlled by center display than the S.

There is an 888 number on here you can call to see exactly where your car is at (only if you have a VIN, no VIN - don't call). Check the main "Current Delivery" thread to dig up the number.

Edit: Found it! 888-518-3752

Last edited:
Ordered 8/17/21 MYP Blue/Black No tow No FSD - Expected delivery 9/2 - 9/30. MYLR was listing as 11/21.

My current 2015 Model S is basically bricked right now because the center display unit (the one in the recall) went kaput. You cannot adjust anything (temp/radio/charging). It also prevents it from connecting to Tesla App. I am excited for the MYP even though it has even more controlled by center display than the S.
bricked in like 5 years. if it was under recall, you do not have a choice to get it fixed/replaced? would be dumb to be sitting on this expensive vehicle and not be able to use it

Received my delivery date. Updated dates below for reference.

Placed Order: 07/20
Finished Initial Paperwork: 07/21
Received VIN: 08/11
EDD: August 22 - August 28
Delivery Date: EDD was 27 Aug, day after the truck is scheduled to arrive but I'll be out of town, so scheduled for 31 August. Use 27 August for your planning factor.

MYP

39 days from order to earliest delivery. 38 days from initial paperwork to earliest delivery. 17 days from VIN to earliest delivery.

There is an 888 number on here you can call to see exactly where your car is at (only if you have a VIN, no VIN - don't call). Check the main "Current Delivery" thread to dig up the number.

Edit: Found it! 888-518-3752
Thank you :)

Just called and informed,
- my car is in Transit with estimated arrival date of 9/1
- contract review + payment will be open 24 hours prior to the delivery date
- I will get a text a week before EDD to schedule the pick up dates