Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just my experience regarding the EDD on the website. I ordered my Model Y back in June 10 and my original ED was Sep. However, I got EDD that disappeared and EDD that was all the way up to Dec. During those times I was in touch with my SA and I keep asking what my EDD is on her side. She keeps telling me Sep throughout. This month, my EDD was showing Dec. On my SA’s end it shows Sep still. This week she even said that I should get my VIN at the end of the week and yesterday I did get it. All I can say is keep in touch with your SA and the EDD on the website is very fluid. Again this is just my experienced and could as well be different from others.

Cross posted

]Just saw a bunch of Tesla’s arriving at the Camarillo location!! Only 1 model Y though….

98639259-D96A-4CFF-845C-CA1F28873270.jpeg

Reactions: DanJae and DDubbsEV
@OCJeff @acatwith12
Update for you guys. He suspects the housings were replaced right before I took delivery, and just had to push it in further to the frame. The orange tint is apparently common and having it recalibrated usually fixes, which it sadly didn't for me. But the guy was suppose nice and gave me his personal number to contact him with any issues.
Thanks. Are the side cameras orange during bright daylight outside? Mine are not, only in garage and in poor lighting are they orange-ish.

Nice! I actually have no hope of being able to claim NJ credit. I think we probably would miss by just a few days. Hope Tesla comes through for us!
I m in the same boat, prepare for the worst but hope for the best on the NJ Rebate.

I do see the 2k rebate on the "Completed Task" tab, not sure if that means anything. It has been there pretty much after I reserved the car.

Attachments

• Tesla rebate.PNG
    Tesla rebate.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 52
xposting :)

AHHHHH it's finally here -- that VIN!! 275xxx with new EDD 9/28-9/30 😭😭 crying happy tears. Thank you all for your support and advice over the past 103 days.

I received two emails from Tesla at 12:54AM: one saying my VIN is available and the other to complete my final payment. I've already gotten the pre-approval from DCU for 1.24% a couple of weeks back so I just need to wait for that MVPA to generate and get the official approval before going back to Tesla for the rate match.

Got my VIN just now!!
EDD is 08/28 to 09/30
07/22 OD
MYLR MSM BLK INT TOW INDUCTION
I’ve been aging in dog years and will be counting down the hours
Update
Just got a message to complete payment and after doing so got a home delivery appointment schedule for tomorrow between 12 and 2!!
It’s about to get real, if my team wins today it will literally be a perfect day!!