Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I’ve been watching this forum for some time helping the weeks go by, but now I gotta share… I selected 3rd party financing when I placed my order on 7/16. While I don’t have any expectations that I should have a VIN at this point, it does seem like I should have an EDD.

Just after I placed my order, it said October, then it went with various rages in November, December, and January until it bounced back to a generic October.

Then my EDD disappeared. I called Tesla to make sure everything looked good with my profile, they confirmed it was good. Then after like 2 weeks the generic October came back for a few days, and disappeared again.

Now a few weeks later, I called tesla again. This time, the agent asked me to confirm my loan provider so he could confirm my lien holder in the system.

Once he confirmed, I refreshed the UI and now I get the screen that lets me upload my insurance info. So fingers crossed that I will an EDD in the next few days and that it’s not Jan/Feb or something crazy.

My EDD has been steady since 9/16 at 10/26 - 11/15. The good news for me is that my trade-in went up another $700. I'm not driving much and I guess the car is appreciating while the shortages persist. :)
My EDD changed to 10/22-11/11 and I hear ya on the trade in. My trade in went up over $1k. Here’s to hoping we get our cars before we have to reevaluate the trade ins again :)

Reactions: RichAuntie444
So... My EDD had been steady at 10/01-10/17, woke up Saturday morning and it was 10/12 through 10/21, then I woke up Sunday morning and it went to 10/06 - 10/26. Not sure how to feel but this is absolutely one of the weirdest buying experiences I have ever participated in. I really do hope that a few months from now I will say "it was completely worth it!"