Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow...I put 2 orders in for the exact same config..MYLR white inter. grey color on July 17. No EDD showed until today and SA mentioned this is normal and that mid Oct. would be reasonable. Well, I managed to finally get an EDD on my orders...1 is for Jan-Feb 2022 and the other is for Mar 10-Apr. 7 2022.I'm not sure how dysfunctional and successful a company like Tesla can be. Any suggestions on how I can get my first order delivered at the reasonable mid Oct. EDD?

Wow...I put 2 orders in for the exact same config..MYLR white inter. grey color on July 17. No EDD showed until today and SA mentioned this is normal and that mid Oct. would be reasonable. Well, I managed to finally get an EDD on my orders...1 is for Jan-Feb 2022 and the other is for Mar 10-Apr. 7 2022.I'm not sure how dysfunctional and successful a company like Tesla can be. Any suggestions on how I can get my first order delivered at the reasonable mid Oct. EDD?
Wow. I ordered MYLR white grey interiror beginning of June and delivered on September 24. I am in California. I think delivery time is depending on what state you live in.

Woke up this AM to my VIN number (confirmed it’s a 2021 model) and to accept the disclaimer that MY has switched from radar to Tesla Vision. Woot woot!

OD was 7/20
EDD is now 11/1 - 11/5
Congrats I ordered on 07/06 EDD is 10/28-11/10 I am also in NJ ordered the Blue/black interior. No clue how Tesla is handling this. Not sure what it is based on.