Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another data point: Ordered MY LR mid-July. Original EDD mid-Sept. Got notification to take delivery on Oct 18. Delivery date options are Oct 22-25 (Los Angeles, CA).

BTW, spoke to SC on flexibility of taking delivery and was told either now or wait another possible 2-4+ months. And have to do home delivery, cannot pick up at SC.

Another data point: Ordered MY LR mid-July. Original EDD mid-Sept. Got notification to take delivery on Oct 18. Delivery date options are Oct 22-25 (Los Angeles, CA).

BTW, spoke to SC on flexibility of taking delivery and was told either now or wait another possible 2-4+ months. And have to do home delivery, cannot pick up at SC.
Nice! May I ask, what was your color combo? And what was your EDD prior to getting a VIN?

Ordered in Bay Area MY LR White Exterior, Black interior no FSD no TOW . OD = 07/13
Multiple times in delivery window . Now it is Oct 20 to Oct 30.

NO VIN yet :) Anyone else on same situation.
I actually complete my profile same day of order 07/13.

I got a call from Tesla on 22nd Sept that they may ship car by 30th Sep and I was excited. My EDD moved to 09/28 to 09/30. But never received VIN and the car :(

Later one just being in window and getting pushed out.

Today I spoke to customer care and she is expecting me to get VIN by 25th Oct. Note: My current EDD is 20th Oct to 30th Oct

Reactions: lulu2
Ordered in Bay Area MY LR White Exterior, Black interior no FSD no TOW . OD = 07/13
Multiple times in delivery window . Now it is Oct 20 to Oct 30.

NO VIN yet :) Anyone else on same situation.
Ordered 7/15, white exterior and interior, Pennsylvania, Current EDD is Oct 28-Nov 20. Changed multiple times. Never within EDD window. No VIN. I am okay though. If they push out more, and send me an Austin make, I wont complain.

Update 2: My SA (who is great!) concluded with his team that the $1000 upcharge when I removed FSD was incorrect and Tesla reset my purchase price to the original purchase price I was quoted in July.

My EDD still is missing. This may also have been affected when I dropped FSD. Tesla is working to see if they can restore my place in line. I will keep posting updates here.
Update: Tesla seemed unable to restore my place in line but my Advisor was able to manually identify a car and assign a VIN. Yeah! I really appreciate the work of my Tesla Advisor!

Reactions: Driver08
My wait is over.

IMG_4309 (1).jpeg