Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very nice!!! Did you go straight from the month EDD range to a VIN and tightened window? If I was in your position, I'd take it now.. that's what I'll do.
My EDD in the past week, ranged from 2 weeks to 1 week, then 1 month range (11/5 - 12/03) then last night it changed to 11/1 - 11/10 and at 3:44pm today, got VIN. One thing I want to note is that my SA was spot on when to expect VIN, he said it was 10/30 which was exact! so this tells me they already know when it's likely you get your VIN or at least in my case.

Reactions: acatwith12
My EDD in the past week, ranged from 2 weeks to 1 week, then 1 month range (11/5 - 12/03) then last night it changed to 11/1 - 11/10 and at 3:44pm today, got VIN. One thing I want to note is that my SA was spot on when to expect VIN, he said it was 10/30 which was exact! so this tells me they already know when it's likely you get your VIN or at least in my case.
if only my SA's told me that... they just say they see the same EDD as we do

My OD is 7/16. This morning, EDD is updated to 11/1 and 11/10. But so far, I didn't receive VIN yet. Hope we will receive the VIN soon. My delivery location was Cost Mesa too. Does SA tell you they re-routed your order to Irvine? I didn't receive any call from SA yet.

Yeah, that’s what I was told. Oh well… with the tax incentive looming, I’ll probably still take delivery

Reactions: T E S L A Y
Yikes! Hope your week improves from here on.

Oh my. Looks like someone hit the windshield?? Hope all are okay!

OMG DanJae, hopefully you are both OK. Fingers crossed for a speedy fix/replacement.
Thanks, guys! We're all okay, the damage from windshield is from the airbag. The inspector will check out the vehicle tomorrow, but from the looks of it, it's gonna be a total loss 😭 Hopefully they'll have a model available in their lot, or else I'm gonna have to settle a MYP, not gonna wait till May for a MYLR.

Reactions: RichAuntie444
OD 7/17 MYLR 19" Red/Black, my EDD had been 10/24-11/13 since late September but today it jumped back to 11/08-11/22 :( Nashville TN pickup. Bummed its farther out, but it's a narrower window. Comforting several others have had dates shift today too. The suspense is killing me. I wonder how many more times I'll have to update my trade-in offer and financing? 😭
So update, this morning my EDD got bumped to Nov 17-Dec 15. Whats going on???