Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 7/26, MYLR, Blue/WH, 19”, EDD 11/01-11/21 No VIN yet. Pickup location: Cherry Hill,NJ,.

It is so annoying to know that my EDD again moved back to 12/13 to 12/31

EDD changes:

09/23-11/07

10/23-11/14

11/01-11/21

And now it is showing

12/13-12/31

This is so ridiculous..

Everyone has the same issue with their EDDs?

Team #MSM with another VIN - it just dropped. MF311xxx. I was dreading this because I now have a huge problem. That date range is of course scheduled for the small sliver of time I will be out of state in over 2 years. Any other dates but the 15 - 18 would have been fine.
Whoo finally got my vin. MSM and no other options. Order date was late June, and finally 2 days into my window(3rd time being in the window) got my vin with delivery 11/2-11/6. Unfortunately will miss out on half of the California rebate. There is hope for all those others still waiting out there!

Congratulations. I am very happy to see an Aldie neighbor getting their vin. It’s giving me hope.
Thank you! I am sure you will get yours before Thanksgiving. I was driving myself crazy by going to the site several times a day. Yesterday, I looked at the site in the morning and had no VIN. Ironically, I went to a few dealerships to see what I could get for the current vehicle I wanted to sell. When I returned from the dealership what did I do? Yep, I went back to the Tesla website and saw my VIN with an EDD of 10/30 -11/03! It is so hard to wait for something that you want so bad and very discouraging to see that nothing is moving your way. Trust me, you and everyone waiting will get their cars soon. When it happens, it will happen fast! Don't get discouraged with the EDD. If you placed your order in June/July you will get your car very soon. I wish everyone the very best and they finally get their long awaited beautiful car!

July order here... I was showing an October 16-Nov 4 Window for the longest time, but in Oct it shot out to Nov 20 - Dec 18. Anyone else in a similar situation? my current car has been to the moon and back and might have to buy a new one before this thing decides to arrive.

Yes. Once I get the VIN, and the final EDD, then I will put the trade in on Carvana, Vroom, Carmax, and Tesla, and see what works the best. I was very confused since I wanted to delay delivery to get an Austin make, but looking at the current new orders delivery timelines, I guess I will just get this one.
Wouldn't you know that our EDD got moved today to 12/8 to 12/31. Good advice again on waiting for a VIN before moving the current vehicle!

Just got my VIN MF306xxx. It has finally come 🙌🏼

Updated EDD is 11/3 - 11/6.

Scheduled delivery for Saturday, 11/6 in Irvine. My original pick up location was Costa Mesa so they’re rerouting all Costa Mesa pick ups to Irvine hence the small delay. I still see the $1500 CA incentive on my MVPA dated for 11/6.

July order here... I was showing an October 16-Nov 4 Window for the longest time, but in Oct it shot out to Nov 20 - Dec 18. Anyone else in a similar situation? my current car has been to the moon and back and might have to buy a new one before this thing decides to arrive.
We are an end of July order. Sat at 11/6-11/26 for a long while and just had a soft pull anticipating Vin around the 7th, but then got pushed out to 11/18-12/16 and Monday arriving didn’t fix that issue. Hoping it’s just some pre- vin shiftiness that I’ve seen others go through. I keep telling myself to take these dates with a grain of salt…

Thank you! I am sure you will get yours before Thanksgiving. I was driving myself crazy by going to the site several times a day. Yesterday, I looked at the site in the morning and had no VIN. Ironically, I went to a few dealerships to see what I could get for the current vehicle I wanted to sell. When I returned from the dealership what did I do? Yep, I went back to the Tesla website and saw my VIN with an EDD of 10/30 -11/03! It is so hard to wait for something that you want so bad and very discouraging to see that nothing is moving your way. Trust me, you and everyone waiting will get their cars soon. When it happens, it will happen fast! Don't get discouraged with the EDD. If you placed your order in June/July you will get your car very soon. I wish everyone the very best and they finally get their long awaited beautiful car!
Those are some good words of encouragement. My EDD slipped from next week (11/7) to mid-to-late December so it’s got me bummed as well.

Thank you for the words of encouragement. My EDD slipped from next week (11/7) to mid-to-late December earlier today so I’m bummed out as well.

Reactions: GMAN65