Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the major part. They have raised totally 10k in 2021. Oh well, my wife keeps teasing me that when she asked me to get an EV last year, I should have pulled a trigger.
Since your signature says your EDD is 12/2022, you will probably get to console yourself that you are getting the February price. Not to mention a bunch of other newly added upgrades by then. I will be jealous if you get projector headlights.

I originally told my wife that I wanted to put down $100 on an order around April of 2021, but I didn't pull the trigger until late July. I would not have been able to postpone this long, and would currently have the old processor, a lead battery, ... (and admittedly a few thousand more dollars in my pocket).

Reactions: theocguy
Check out this thread. There is an aftermarket fix for the no data console ports.

Though it may not give you Sonic.
It, unfortunately, doesn't. It does give you access to music on USB, but I stream all of my music now. Just waiting for the Bluetooth controller update, whenever that takes place.
Thanks though

Reactions: B_E_V
Since your signature says your EDD is 12/2022, you will probably get to console yourself that you are getting the February price. Not to mention a bunch of other newly added upgrades by then. I will be jealous if you get projector headlights.

I originally told my wife that I wanted to put down $100 on an order around April of 2021, but I didn't pull the trigger until late July. I would not have been able to postpone this long, and would currently have the old processor, a lead battery, ... (and admittedly a few thousand more dollars in my pocket).
May 5th order holder here, I wished I put in the deposit when the car was priced at $48,990 but got in at $50,990. It’s been tough to delay the order this long but I will need ready when my number is called hopefully in 2-3 weeks.

May 5th order holder here, I wished I put in the deposit when the car was priced at $48,990 but got in at $50,990. It’s been tough to delay the order this long but I will need ready when my number is called hopefully in 2-3 weeks.
at least it was only 2k bump. I need to look past the last year price since i got a 10k bump. congrat that your delivery date is getting closer.

haha... I agree. I need to look forward from now on :) for the general public, I am not sure if they know all those possible upgrades in later delivery. I certain DID NOT KNOW until I did some researches on the price and comment on MY, and came to this forum. This forum is a fountain of knowledge on Tesla and I have been learning a lot, and will continue be learning/benefited from others who post their comments.

Reactions: B_E_V
When did you complete your profile or come off of hold?
Well, that's an interesting question. I was never on a hold. I THOUGHT I had completed my profile but I got approved for a loan but didn't accept it, not realizing that put me in limbo. 60 days later it expired and I switched to cash and I've had it on cash ever since. So from what I now know in the forum Tesla probably considers my profile completed late August.

Well, that's an interesting question. I was never on a hold. I THOUGHT I had completed my profile but I got approved for a loan but didn't accept it, not realizing that put me in limbo. 60 days later it expired and I switched to cash and I've had it on cash ever since. So from what I now know in the forum Tesla probably considers my profile completed late August.
If that is the case, you have still waited too long but probably best to swing over to the August Delivery EDD Forum:

Unfortunately, it is not yet finished as there are still folks waiting for their MYLRs too.

I posted in the August thread, Tesla Support told me today that as of Mid-last month, they changed the calculations so that incomplete profiles do not affect EDD, its now based on Order Date. Not that my EDD reflects that, or does it seem yours.

Reactions: Eljay