Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery to NV but Registered in FL?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone!

I am planning on ordering a Model 3 next month, but I do have one question before I do so.

I currently live in Las Vegas, NV due to the military, but am a resident of Florida. I have other cars registered with the state of Florida at the moment, but would it be possible to register the Model 3 in FL and get it delivered to my residence in NV?

Thank you very much for your help, and Happy Fourth of July!

Hello Everyone!

I am planning on ordering a Model 3 next month, but I do have one question before I do so.

I currently live in Las Vegas, NV due to the military, but am a resident of Florida. I have other cars registered with the state of Florida at the moment, but would it be possible to register the Model 3 in FL and get it delivered to my residence in NV?

Thank you very much for your help, and Happy Fourth of July!
How did this turn out for you? When I lived in Vegas I had the jeep dealer give me a 30 day temp tag and all the paperwork and did the military registration package with FL, which was really easy. The jeep dealer was familiar with it and also easy. When I placed my order for a MY I planned to do the same thing, but Tesla isn't being helpful and says they can't just give me a temp tag. I live in UT now (SLC), and they say it's because of UT, so I told them to deliver it to Vegas. This was 2+ months ago and haven't heard from my SA since. Current EDD is 8 Jan - 5 Feb and have a feeling this is going to be a friction point with Tesla.

Upvote 0