Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery to Toronto - refresh model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
they let you take over someone else's reservation? I asked but was denied...

I asked as well, and was denied ... Then the 'seller' pushed hard and made it happen. Not sure what strings he had to pull ---- in the end though with the drop in the dollar and the S price decreases the savings isn't super substantial at the end of the day.

For the folks who would be getting their S soon, can you confirm whether it comes with rear cup holders on the center console? It seems that might be the standard now but now sure when the cut off is. Mine went into production yesterday.

Mine is in transit from the factory as of Friday but lists a July 5-19 delivery window, which is obviously wrong. That probably assumes a journey by train, and doesn't consider they'll pull out all the stops to get it delivered by the end of Q2 (June 30th).

Mine is in transit from the factory as of Friday but lists a July 5-19 delivery window, which is obviously wrong. That probably assumes a journey by train, and doesn't consider they'll pull out all the stops to get it delivered by the end of Q2 (June 30th).

I'm hoping yours arrives early
Mine was slated for pickup June 15-30 and were tentatively picking up this Wednesday