Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery to Toronto - refresh model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome, awesome guys! I too am doing the big road trip. Pick up car at Lawrence, dick around in Belleville and Ottawa a bit then header west; home through the states. I figure 5000ish km in the first 2 weeks

Love it! We picked up our CPO S85 with 57000 km on it almost exactly a year ago and put another 4000 km on it within the first few weeks, so it wasn't like we needed to "break it in", but we wanted to experience the Tesla on road trips, since we'd already been driving my little electric Smart car for a few years, but could only go 100 km in day, going 1200 km in a day was liberating!

here's mine! 1200km so far..

35% all around

Attachments

• 20160702_115042.jpg
    20160702_115042.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Love
Reactions: SMPL and rypalmer
Made it to PEI! 1,900km on the dial since Friday morning.

LOVE Autopilot. Wow.

Supercharging through the US is so easy it's a joke. Off the network in NB on the other hand.... I charged for 3 hours at a campground in Calais mostly just for fun (and washed my car), and had a 1h45 charge in Moncton which left me with 5% remaining upon arrival. No AC today - hard to say how much energy that saved because it wasn't that hot. 25° or so. Lots of drafting and driving at or below the speed limit. I averaged under 155w/km over the last 650km.

Photo is from Darling Nissan in Bangor. Very handy 39kw CHAdeMO.
image.jpeg

I'm boosting this back as I know someone is looking for trip advice heading into Nova Scotia. Any suggestions about routes/chargers/stop overs to make a trip to Halifax smooth?
There's a brand new fast charger under wraps in Fredericton that very well could be online by the time you head to NS. I find Amsterdam Inn and Suites (across NB and NS) is the most reliable place to stay, and best value, if you're looking for a destination charger.