Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery to Toronto - refresh model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone, My refreshed 70D is currently in production and awaiting release for shipping to Toronto. Anyone else out there in production or recently completed and awaiting final delivery to toronto in the next few weeks?

Reactions: Blackout
Ok, my site just update.. still in production...

Your estimated delivery window is June 5, 2016 - June 19, 2016.

Not sure how they can deliver the car here by June 5th... but regardless.. i don't want it till late June or early July . lol

Ok, my site just update.. still in production...

Your estimated delivery window is June 5, 2016 - June 19, 2016.

Not sure how they can deliver the car here by June 5th... but regardless.. i don't want it till late June or early July . lol

Oh yah June 5 is not happening to Toronto ... LOL

Cool - can't wait to see the beast . What specs did your Order?

have you guys ordered the HPWC yet? and had an electrician install it? I have no idea when to do this based on the fact that I have no idea when I'm going to be taking delivery. I actually placed my order before the price hike and EV grant went down to 3k, I had my order firmed on 2/6 but pushed delivery until June

70D / Obsidian Black / Pano Roof / Air / Sub Zero / Next Gen / Autopilot / Premium / All black interior / Slipstream

have you guys ordered the HPWC yet? and had an electrician install it? I have no idea when to do this based on the fact that I have no idea when I'm going to be taking delivery. I actually placed my order before the price hike and EV grant went down to 3k, I had my order firmed on 2/6 but pushed delivery until June

70D / Obsidian Black / Pano Roof / Air / Sub Zero / Next Gen / Autopilot / Premium / All black interior / Slipstream

I actually already had my HPWC installed - very easy install by my electrician ... Took about 2.5 hours

They're definitely all guaranteed to arrive prior to June 30 due to end of 2nd quarter sales targets; I'm just hoping for a touch sooner as my trucks already sold and will be pulling out of my driveway for good on June 11 !!

My electrician took a few hours to install at 14-50 plug into my garage on a 60A wires and 50A breaker. So i am all ready!

As of this morning, still in production!

Can i ask if you went with one of the electricians mentioned from the Tesla site or just had your own guy come out? I'm considering getting the HPWC and getting a rebate on the service and the unit, but inspection needs to be done in order to get the rebate. I'm assuming you don't have the high amperage charging option considering you got 60A and 50A breaker, so you're at 38 amp output?

Can i ask if you went with one of the electricians mentioned from the Tesla site or just had your own guy come out? I'm considering getting the HPWC and getting a rebate on the service and the unit, but inspection needs to be done in order to get the rebate. I'm assuming you don't have the high amperage charging option considering you got 60A and 50A breaker, so you're at 38 amp output?

i ended up having my day to day electrician do the work for me, i am an architect so i have good access to trades ..... i've heard mixed reviews on the tesla recommended electricians. where are you? i might have an electrician i can recommend. he gave me a great deal so im not bothering to apply for the rebate.

correct re 38amp output.

i ended up having my day to day electrician do the work for me, i am an architect so i have good access to trades ..... i've heard mixed reviews on the tesla recommended electricians. where are you? i might have an electrician i can recommend. he gave me a great deal so im not bothering to apply for the rebate.

correct re 38amp output.

I'm in the Peel region, so a little far for your trade if you're in Hamilton, but it doesn't hurt to try. I had one of the recommended guys come out today, he was quite knowledgeable and knew a lot about what to run depending on the generation of car and options on the cars, so that was good; but I'm just afraid when I see the quote.

So you just unplug your charge cable and take it with you every time you go?

same situation.. I had a friend who does data center electrician do it for me.. I gave him few hundreds for labor and parts. less than 400. so no rebate for me.

but I intend to leave the charger at home.. the car got plenty of range for daily use.